Ricketts Point

Black Rock, Beaumaris, Half Moon Bay, Mordialloc, Parkdale
CanuckDownUnder

Re: Ricketts Point

Post by CanuckDownUnder » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 am

great vid! I watched the other ones you have on your youtube site, all gravy. I need a yak.
"Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks." - Jeff Foxworthy

cheaterparts
Has liked: 4 times

Post by cheaterparts » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:25 pm

JoshW wrote:Hey guys,

Went out from Ricketts this morning in the yak. Was the first time I've had it out in 4 months, so was great to be on the water.

Cheers
looked like a nice day out on the water

ducky wrote:Yeah I'm looking at grabbing a pair soon. They certainly look the goods.
also check out Lovigs pants as well they also look the goods and are a little bit cheaper but feel a little heavier in material

http://slhobie.com.au/gear/apparel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I droped into SLH on the W/E ( tyre kicking for some clothing ) and the Lovigs look pretty good
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm - Elephant fish 85 Cm - Snapper 91 Cm - KG Whiting 49 Cm - Flathead 55 Cm - Garfish 47 Cm - Silver Trevally 40 Cm - Long Tail Tuna 86 Cm - snook 64 Cm - Couta 71 Cm - Sth Calamari 44 Cm hood - Cobia 117 cm

Cheater

JoshW

Post by JoshW » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Cheers lads, appreciate it. Thought it was pretty funny when the mullet jumped out, it's like he knew exactly what he was doing haha..

Yeah ducky, check out the Lovig pants too, i think they are fairly similar but apparently better fitting.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Hearing the opening riff to that as you're paddling out makes me feel good about it even though I wasn't there.

Nice vid and nice pinkie mate!
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Lightning

Post by Lightning » Sat May 02, 2015 11:13 am

Thanks for sharing the footage with us :) I'm thinking of getting a kayak soon myself :)

Return to “Black Rock to Mordialloc”