Brighton this morning

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
CanuckDownUnder

Brighton this morning

Post by CanuckDownUnder » Sun May 11, 2014 6:44 am

Headed down now, should arrive about sunrise. Trying to break a streak of donuts as well, haven't had a fish since March!

I'll likely be down the very end if it's available. Come say hi and bring me good luck!
"Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks." - Jeff Foxworthy

Plas-Flicker

Re: Brighton this morning

Post by Plas-Flicker » Sun May 11, 2014 7:40 am

How's it going down there canuk? U bait fishing or flicking plastics? If flicking plastics I've always had more luck on the inside of the wall with flatty and the odd pinky.
Tight lines = Good Times!

CanuckDownUnder

Post by CanuckDownUnder » Wed May 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Plas-Flicker wrote:How's it going down there canuk? U bait fishing or flicking plastics? If flicking plastics I've always had more luck on the inside of the wall with flatty and the odd pinky.
That was a donut day, no good!
"Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks." - Jeff Foxworthy

diao7

Post by diao7 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Plas-Flicker wrote:How's it going down there canuk? U bait fishing or flicking plastics? If flicking plastics I've always had more luck on the inside of the wall with flatty and the odd pinky.
which part do you usually go? I tried couple times flicking sp at brighton but didn't catch anything :(

anth2013

Post by anth2013 » Wed May 28, 2014 3:48 pm

CanuckDownUnder wrote:Headed down now, should arrive about sunrise. Trying to break a streak of donuts as well, haven't had a fish since March!

I'll likely be down the very end if it's available. Come say hi and bring me good luck!
How about you want some donuts...mmmmm icing,jam :rofl:

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”