Breakwall Pinky bagout 15-2-'13...

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Re: Breakwall Pinky bagout 15-2-'13...

Post by Raulfc7 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
nhillboy wrote:''When the wind blows East the fish bite least''....What a load of horse sht!!! I laughed at my fishing mate George yesterday because he was bugging me to go fishing at the Brighton breakwall. I said it is going to be blowing Easterly so your on your own and good luck, heh heh heh....... About 25 pinkys,
Only 25 pinkies, my hot bite session, I stopped counting after 25. :dinner:

Went through, 2 packets of blue bait, 1 packet of baby squid, started fishing with 2 rods and ended up using only one fishing rod, because the pinkies would sometimes hit before the sinker even had time to hit the bottom. :a_goodjob:
Wolly WTF! where were you fishing in a pinky enclosure or something
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
nhillboy wrote:''When the wind blows East the fish bite least''....What a load of horse sht!!! I laughed at my fishing mate George yesterday because he was bugging me to go fishing at the Brighton breakwall. I said it is going to be blowing Easterly so your on your own and good luck, heh heh heh....... About 25 pinkys,

Went through, 2 packets of blue bait, 1 packet of baby squid, started fishing with 2 rods and ended up using only one fishing rod, because the pinkies would sometimes hit before the sinker even had time to hit the bottom. :a_goodjob:
Wolly WTF! where were you fishing in a pinky enclosure or something
It was off the end of Frankston pier, about a year ago, there was muddy, fresh water on top.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:56 pm

I stopped fishing because I ran out of bait, not because the fish stopped biting.

With the new reef off the end, it should be magic.

treedoctor

Post by treedoctor » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

not likely at Frankston at present. was down there at the same time as all this was happening and not even the crabs wanted my bait, 2 and half hours only 6 pillies got wet.

hskim00

Post by hskim00 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
I may need more practice. There were more than a couple of times recently I had no more bait left to FEED pinkies cos of going through the hot session, but my hooking up rates were not that reliable. Landing 25 pinkies or more than that number seems like magic to me. Great report Nhillboy and great work his friend George!! :clap:

rabah 01

Post by rabah 01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Hey guys have never fished Brighton breakwall before but is sounding like a good location although im not exactly sure where it is?... And have only been to sandringham, is brighton breakwall where the brighton baths are?

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 am

Yes rabah, at the Brighton baths... The straight stretch of concrete is the pier and at the end around the corner is the breakwall. Good luck.

nickb123

Post by nickb123 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 am

nice feed of pinkies mate seems to be a few floating around
Cheers Nick

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”