Saturday in Sandy: Some great bycatch (22/11/2014)

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
CanuckDownUnder

Saturday in Sandy: Some great bycatch (22/11/2014)

Post by CanuckDownUnder » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:22 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :(
Attachments
toadie.jpg
banjo.jpg
"Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks." - Jeff Foxworthy

nhillboy

Re: Saturday in Sandy: Some great bycatch (22/11/2014)

Post by nhillboy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:35 pm

:rofl: , whats with the gloves canuck. :rofl: i handle both of them bare handed. :rofl: Nice catch by the way. Toadies are a cute thing aren't they with there puppy dog eyes looking at you. Better luck time, hope you land a decent fish... :cheers:

CanuckDownUnder

Post by CanuckDownUnder » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:28 pm

nhillboy wrote::rofl: , whats with the gloves canuck. :rofl: i handle both of them bare handed. :rofl: Nice catch by the way. Toadies are a cute thing aren't they with there puppy dog eyes looking at you. Better luck time, hope you land a decent fish... :cheers:
Ya not what I was after but still fun to catch something. Gloves are for the fish, not me. Don't want to remove their slime coat, it's protection from diseases like Canadianitis. Also my hands had sunscreen residue, I think fish are already SPF 50.
"Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn't go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks." - Jeff Foxworthy

sarsi

Post by sarsi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:23 pm

:rofl: Awesome! How did you do that in the same session??? Would have been a hat trick had you also landed a sea star :grin:

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”