Brighton Pier 06/10/14

Brighton Pier, Elwood, Sandringham and surrounds
arabshark

Brighton Pier 06/10/14

Post by arabshark » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi Guys,
It's been a long time since my last post, as I've mainly been fishing freshwater local carp and eels, and am not sure if anyone is interested in that sort of stuff.
Anyways I hit up Brighton Pier and Half moon bay last night.I started the evening trying to get some fresh squid to throw out for a snapper. I tried silver whiting under a float, pilchards as well, as a red foil artificial jig and nothing. Not a hit. Then I decided to throw out a paternoster rig with pilchard and silver whiting but nothing again. The conditions were pretty insane, big swells, strong northerlys. Anyways I stayed there for about 4 hours from 10pm to 2am and moved on. I only saw 2 pinkies caught all night.

Then I moved onto Black Rock, just got there in time to see a bloke land another pinky. Pretty quiet night in terms of fishing.

Rod Bender

Re: Brighton Pier 06/10/14

Post by Rod Bender » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Bad luck with the fishing last night.
arabshark wrote:Hi Guys,
It's been a long time since my last post, as I've mainly been fishing freshwater local carp and eels, and am not sure if anyone is interested in that sort of stuff.
.................................................................................................................................................................
Carp, eels,donuts, who cares...put up reports as I'm sure someone will be interested!
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Basti
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Basti » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Rough conditions woulda made it very difficult to get squid mate. Better luck next time

arabshark

Post by arabshark » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks for the feedback guys. What do you guys mean by donuts? Is donuts some kinda secret fisherman's code?

Basti
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Basti » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:44 am

Once you figure out what number looks like a donut, you'll understand. Haha

Return to “Brighton to Sandringham”