Fishing Tackle Shop free reel

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Fishing Tackle Shop free reel

Post by 4liters » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 am

Dunno if they're any good as a reel but www.fishingtackleshop.com.au is giving away a free Fin Nor Rampage if you spend $100+ on fishing gear
The Fine Print T&C
Your order must be placed in the promotional period
Starts Wednesday 22/06/2016 12:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Ends Friday 24/06/2016 12:00pm (A.E.S.T)
You must order $100 AUD or more in product from our fishing category / child categories within the fishing category in a single transaction. (and the $100AUD is before freight cost not including)
Limit one offer per delivery address – Let’s be fair here! So no making multiple orders.
We reserve the right to revoke the offer to anyone we feel is attempting to cheat the system or doesn’t meet the criteria.
If the products you are ordering are not in stock your order won’t qualify, however we will contact you to see if there is anything else you might like instead to reach the $100AUD so you still get the reel. If you are unable to be contacted after a couple of attempts we will refund and cancel the order in full.
If you return your order for any reason for a refund including but not limited to faulty items, change of mind. You must also return your rampage reel whether it's still new or has been used.
1000 Fin Nor Rampage reels were in stock at the beginning of the promotion and should we run out of stock before the specified ending time then the offer will be immediately suspended and we will publish a notice on the fishing category page advising this and contact anyone that missed out between them making the order and us publishing the notification on the website.
Images in advert are for illustration only. Slight differences may occur such as the handle is a small knob type handle not T-Bar. The reel supplied is a Fin-Nor Rampage 2000 size reel (small reel great for rivers, lakes and other light fishing styles) and does not come with line.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Fishing Tackle Shop free reel

Post by purple5ive » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 am

They are good reels mate,
ive had one for years, caught all my soapies on them, and was my first soft plastics reel.
they are a rebranded PENN.
only reason i stopped using mine was cause the drag knob broke where it screws onto the reel shaft.

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:40 pm

purple5ive wrote:They are good reels mate,
ive had one for years, caught all my soapies on them, and was my first soft plastics reel.
only reason i stopped using mine was cause the drag knob broke where it screws onto the reel shaft.
Gee Steve and I thought you were born with Daiwa in your hands ;-)
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:They are good reels mate,
Gee Steve and I thought you were born with Daiwa in your hands ;-)
HAHAHA i wish mate. :P

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:55 pm

I've got two lethals (different reels same company) which were being used for all of my heavy threadline work until two weeks ago. They've never let me down.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”