Tacklenuts eBay sight up and running once more

TackleNut

Tacklenuts eBay sight up and running once more

Post by TackleNut » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:43 am

Hi All,

Just letting you all know that my eBay store that sells line, lures, hooks and some other gear, Fishing_Bits_&_Tackle is back up and running once more, still a lot more gear to put up and will be doing that soon I hope.

Still have many sp's maily grubs from between 2-4 inch, our snapper here love the 4 inch versions and at the same time I am selling the same 4 inch lures to catch monster flatties to a few guides up Nth NSW & Gold Cost.

Rapala/Vmc/Suffix gave the soft plastic world a big try with their answer to the Berkley Gulp range, they had their Slams with Ultra-Bite which didn't get the support they needed by the fishing pro's that were mostly sponsored by Pure Fishing and their Berkley Gulp.
Don't be afraid to get some of the 4-5 inch minnows and swim shads to use as sp lures or even just a dead bait on a 2 hook rig. This method has seen quite a few good snapper and gummies caught.

As snapper are concerened one of the very best Octopus/Suicide hooks that I can recommend is the Eagle Claw Teflon Coated Series, these things are super smooth, ultra sharp and penetrate just so easily that you don't hardly have to apply much pressure to set the hook. And the Teflon Coating keeps it sharp & protects it from the salt waters harsh elements that soon wreck normal hooks after about an hour of bait fishing, you certainly won't be changing these hooks anywere near as often as you would be other brands normal red, black or nickel plaited hooks. Anywere from 3/0 to 6/0 will do the trick here in Vic, I prefer to use 2 x 6/0's myself as they protude well enough through a thick pilchard to get a easy hook up once the fish mouths or swallows the bait.

Like I said, there is more gear to put up, some gear is impossible to send by postage ie; rods so I don't put rods up for sale often, but do have a few nice rods for Bream & sorts at a good price.

Theres 3 of Shimano Sahara 2 peice, 6ft 6inch, 3-5kg rods that are light enough to cast lures all day at Bream and still with enoiugh guts to use as a bait or lure rod for a nice snapper. Complete Angler have them at $89+ and BCF at $80.
For Fishing Vic members the price would be $48 for the Sahara.
Also 3 each the Shimano Sonic Pro's Rod's, 6ft 6inch 2 peice 3-5kg, once again perfect for both lure fishing all day for Bream & Bass yet still with enough in reserve to cach you a good snapper, just don't dead lift a snapper on the peir otherwise you will break just about any carbon /graphite rod unless your using an over the top 15kg rating rod
or Sonic Pro 7ft 2 peice 2-4kg, just about the perfect rod for cruising around chasing Bream, Trout & Reddies from the banks of a river/lake or jetty/peir or even boat/yak.
Price for those is $35 each for either, save $25.

Have a few reels and line to match

cheers
tacklenut

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Re: Tacklenuts eBay sight up and running once more

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 am

Welcome back Tacklenut.

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Good to see you back in the picture mate....could have posted a link as well for the more lazy buggers amongst us..
Carl..

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:53 pm

WELCOME HOME!!
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”