Ray's sale

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Re: Ray's sale

Post by mazman » Thu May 12, 2016 9:46 pm

4liters wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:You guys are going to make me broker.. haha
That's why you hold off on the big stuff until the EOFY sales, then you're 25% less broke (or just as broke but with more toys)
just as broke with more toys usually
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu May 12, 2016 10:30 pm

If i had the power to wait till EOFY sales i'd be able to stop myself buying in the first place! I've always somehow got into the expensive hobbies.. Why couldn't i just be into bird watching.. hahaha

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Thu May 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:If i had the power to wait till EOFY sales i'd be able to stop myself buying in the first place! I've always somehow got into the expensive hobbies.. Why couldn't i just be into bird watching.. hahaha
Lol I feel the pain mate I recently bought 2 Stella 30ks for the tuna season :tongue:

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu May 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:Why couldn't i just be into bird watching.. hahaha
You know how much a good pair of binoculars costs?
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu May 12, 2016 10:55 pm

I know.. i have 2! I spot birds spotting tuna instead..

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Stellas hey! nice! I'm hanging to get me a couple top of the line spinning reels... i just dont know if i'd get much use out of them. I already have a set of big game overheads. plus i wouldn't be able to hold onto one of those with a fair bit of drag and no harness on a good sized tuna.. i'd be skiing!

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Thu May 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:Stellas hey! nice! I'm hanging to get me a couple top of the line spinning reels... i just dont know if i'd get much use out of them. I already have a set of big game overheads. plus i wouldn't be able to hold onto one of those with a fair bit of drag and no harness on a good sized tuna.. i'd be skiing!
When you thinking of going up man? My mate is close friends with cini and he has sent me pics of many bag out sessions already except this week due to bad weather :)

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu May 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Yeh me and my brother have been itching! I've been seeing the reports all over the net. I got a mate heading up next weekend with his brother in law and their boat plus crew. If i can organise it I'm going to try head up as well with my boat. its a big maybe though. but definitely going to be up there sometime this month.

Are you planning on heading up?

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:Yeh me and my brother have been itching! I've been seeing the reports all over the net. I got a mate heading up next weekend with his brother in law and their boat plus crew. If i can organise it I'm going to try head up as well with my boat. its a big maybe though. but definitely going to be up there sometime this month.

Are you planning on heading up?
Yea mate just not sure if I'll take my boat up or my mates. Then I also have the option of going out with cini with my friend. They are pretty much business partners now so he tells me I can go on a private charter. Not sure what I'm going to do yet lol

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu May 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Live a life of luxury for the weekend! Charter all the way i say. nothing better than not having to clean your boat or catch after a hectic day tuna fishing

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”