Specialty Fishing checkout playing up a treat

SFP Chick

Specialty Fishing checkout playing up a treat

Post by SFP Chick » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks heaps to the user/s on here who have let me know recently of our website playing up.

I just wanted to let you all know that our checkout is playing up and i am in the process of fixing this with our IT guys.

I seem to be able to make purchases via credit card and paypal with no problems, so the site really only wants to be a pain in the bum for customers AHHHHH !!!!

Sorry everyone, i know you want to take advantage of our Strike Tiger sale etc, so we are onto it.

If you would like to order please feel free to proceed through the checkout process. The errors aren't occuring for everyone (only special people).

If you do however get an error, feel free to pm me with your order details and we can take it from there.

Please rest assured there are no security breaches on the site. That i have confirmation of. So much so that i put my credit card details into it a number of times today.

Sorry and thanks heaps :-)
Amanda

SFP Chick

Re: Specialty Fishing checkout playing up a treat

Post by SFP Chick » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:44 am

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the checkout is still playing up. There are some sales coming through, but it does seem at this stage that our checkout plugin has taken a dislike to some browsers, devices and/or settings.

Given that we haven't been able to reproduce those errors here we are solely relying on customers providing us with their settings once they get an error.

Please accept my sincerest apologies, we are trying to do everything we can to fix it. The more feedback we get from any of you that have had problems, the sooner we can fix it. Please know we are losing sales while this is happening, so as you can understand we are not exactly celebrating. :-)

We will let you know as soon as it is fixed. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Cheers and sorry again
Amanda

azkay

Post by azkay » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Just want to say a huge thank you to Amanda & Cam for the hassle free and prompt service offered. I know plenty before me have had some great words to say but wanted to provide some more feedback. Even with the problems on the site they were able to treat my 'small' order with great professionalism. Really appreciate the help guys, will definitely continue to support the sponsors and would highly recommend to everyone else on the forum.
Az.

SFP Chick

Post by SFP Chick » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:20 pm

azkay wrote:Just want to say a huge thank you to Amanda & Cam for the hassle free and prompt service offered. I know plenty before me have had some great words to say but wanted to provide some more feedback. Even with the problems on the site they were able to treat my 'small' order with great professionalism. Really appreciate the help guys, will definitely continue to support the sponsors and would highly recommend to everyone else on the forum.
Oh shucks, thanks heaps that's really nice of you. No order is a small order. They are all orders, and all important to us. Thanks for the feedback though, it's nice to be appreciated :a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:

Amanda

SFP Chick

Post by SFP Chick » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:23 pm

A quick note today to let everyone know that the checkout problems have been fixed.

I also want to thank Shazdogg, without his help there is no way we would have been able to rescue the website. We had a massive quote from our usual ecommerce company and simply had to abandon them. So we were left in the poo big time.

Luckly Shazdogg came along and called me to say he had someone who could help. Phew, we were running a bit close to the wind for a week or so there. The checkout stopped taking orders all together, and with it being our only "shopfront" i was kinda pooping.

All good now !! Woohoo !!

Thanks heaps everyone for your patience. Thanks again Shazdogg for saving my bum.

Cheers
Amanda

shazdoggg

Post by shazdoggg » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Glad I could help you out, Amanda!! :D Small business FTW!!!
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”