Tackleworld Sale tomorrrow onwards

BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Re: Tackleworld Sale tomorrrow onwards

Post by BIG GAV » Thu May 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Go Saturday. Prices on rods should be good
Attachments
image.jpg
If I'm not fishing, I'd rather be fishing!

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Thu May 28, 2015 7:28 pm

It's a pity we don't have any stores like that in the Northern suburbs :down:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu May 28, 2015 7:33 pm

There is a caveat, Buyer beware!

Even if there is an advert claiming % off everything, there is a small line under the advert that exempts certain items.

BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Post by BIG GAV » Thu May 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Boonanza wrote:It's a pity we don't have any stores like that in the Northern suburbs :down:
Too right boonanza norths go to tackle shop in my opionion is Aussie angler don't think they do any stocktake sales tho
If I'm not fishing, I'd rather be fishing!

Blue vlt

Post by Blue vlt » Thu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Last year the bloke that was first in line got there at 4am. My mate picked up some nice cheap gear

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Thu May 28, 2015 8:04 pm

4am is just stupid, the discount isn't enough for them to be losing money on sales. Some people are just gullible, when it comes to tackle shopping. I'll stick to my special discount store.

Larksy88

Post by Larksy88 » Thu May 28, 2015 8:18 pm

williwonder wrote:So back on topic.... are TW rod prices ok or does the 30% make the prices a bargain.
You will get a reasonable deal. One thing you do get at tackleworld (my experience is from the mornington store) is great service. The guys in there are really good

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Thu May 28, 2015 8:43 pm

BIG GAV wrote:
Boonanza wrote:It's a pity we don't have any stores like that in the Northern suburbs :down:
Too right boonanza norths go to tackle shop in my opionion is Aussie angler don't think they do any stocktake sales tho
Sales are over rated really. Lining up at stupid o'clock is a bloody flog thing to do aswell (take note flogs who will be there for hours waiting).

Any local shop with any sense will throw in stuff or discount for regular customers on more items than just selected sale items. It pays to find a local with all the gear you need/want, decent staff and spend majority of your cash there (providing their pricing isn't daylight robbery to begin with)

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Thu May 28, 2015 8:49 pm

cobby wrote:
BIG GAV wrote:
Sales are over rated really. Lining up at stupid o'clock is a bloody flog thing to do aswell (take note flogs who will be there for hours waiting).

Any local shop with any sense will throw in stuff or discount for regular customers on more items than just selected sale items. It pays to find a local with all the gear you need/want, decent staff and spend majority of your cash there (providing their pricing isn't daylight robbery to begin with)

It depends on how much money you're trying to spend.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Thu May 28, 2015 9:02 pm

cobby wrote:................................................................................................................................................

We are blessed here in Shepparton! Trelly's Tackleworld vs Boats & More CA! TW are more expensive on normal prices (more so lures, their reels ar priced OK) however, they will knock prices down for regulars...very competitve. B & M CA...cheaper prices on lures without much room for discount but will negotiate on larger items. B & M also have a sale starting tomorrow...20% of all lures...their 'standard' Rapalas are $14.95 each (before discount) Ecogear ZX blades @ $17 normal price and normal price for Jackalls are $25! Mind you I don't need any of these! You don't have to line up at 4 am either.
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”