cheap sabiki jigs

Dano

cheap sabiki jigs

Post by Dano » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:02 pm

Kmart has $2.50 Tsunami sabiki rigs. Cant believed I thought $5 each at BCF was cheap :down:

Snapper Snatcher
Has liked: 3 times

Re: cheap sabiki jigs

Post by Snapper Snatcher » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm

I have gotten them for 80 cents before :-o
Fishing Victoria Species Comp:

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Post by mazman » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 pm

Specialty fishing products has a 10 pack of sabiki rigs for $14.50 once you take 20% off for the discount that's $11.60 for 10 or $1.16 for each rig. I can't vouch for this particular product myself but if the quality of their other stuff is anything to go by they should be top notch.
http://www.specialtyfishing.com.au/prod ... ature-g-h/

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

SFP Chick

Post by SFP Chick » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:54 am

mazman wrote:Specialty fishing products has a 10 pack of sabiki rigs for $14.50 once you take 20% off for the discount that's $11.60 for 10 or $1.16 for each rig. I can't vouch for this particular product myself but if the quality of their other stuff is anything to go by they should be top notch.
http://www.specialtyfishing.com.au/prod ... ature-g-h/

Cheers Alex
Thanks Alex,

We have also personally used cheaper ones in the past but we just won't sell them in the store because these are simply what we consider as the best on the market. We chose these ones because they were the only ones the folks in Hervey Bay Qld were using off the pier. We find them MUCH sharper than the cheaper ones. I would love to get them cheaper, so i can sell them cheaper, but we just don't have the buying power.

As with everything we have, EVERYTHING HAS A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not happy, we're not happy.

Oh, if you're not sure of how good these are COP THIS PHOTO. THIS IS A MACK CAUGHT ON ONE OF OUR SABIKIS
Awesome job from our "General Manager of Live Bait Supplies" Megan. :-)
:a_goodjob: :a_goodjob:
Attachments
Megans Mack.jpg
Megans Mack.jpg (80.21 KiB) Viewed 632 times

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”