Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

happyfriggincamper
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 409
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 am
Has liked: 75 times
Likes received: 48 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by happyfriggincamper » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm

Thanks and also damn you for sharing seb!
saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Also why the sale the week i dont get paid.... would so love a bunch of cheap hard bodys for painting practice.
Unless you were after a particular hb model, you can get a variety of unpainted HBs online cheap to practice on.



Remove these ads.

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9221
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Likes received: 253 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by smile0784 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:27 pm

saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Mattblack wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:08 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 pm
Go online, they have online shop.
Ok, I retract my previous smart ass comment. As you were.
Thanks to Bugman, they're going to have to change the name of the forum to 'Fishing Victoria & South Australia' shortly anyway
#southaustralianinvasion :banana:
Nah it will be 'Fishing victoria, south australia and queensland'

Also why the sale the week i dont get paid.... would so love a bunch of cheap hard bodys for painting practice.
I think will be called fishing VSQ

saph
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:58 am
Likes received: 10 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by saph » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:05 pm

happyfriggincamper wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm
Thanks and also damn you for sharing seb!
saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Also why the sale the week i dont get paid.... would so love a bunch of cheap hard bodys for painting practice.
Unless you were after a particular hb model, you can get a variety of unpainted HBs online cheap to practice on.
I know only issue is with cheap ones they can be of such diffrent qualitys in regards to stuff like platsics plus with a brand name atleast theres some decent quality control and i know it would hold to moulding atleast a few times before comming pure rubish

happyfriggincamper
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 409
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 am
Has liked: 75 times
Likes received: 48 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by happyfriggincamper » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:09 pm

saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:05 pm
happyfriggincamper wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm
Thanks and also damn you for sharing seb!
saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Also why the sale the week i dont get paid.... would so love a bunch of cheap hard bodys for painting practice.
Unless you were after a particular hb model, you can get a variety of unpainted HBs online cheap to practice on.
I know only issue is with cheap ones they can be of such diffrent qualitys in regards to stuff like platsics plus with a brand name atleast theres some decent quality control and i know it would hold to moulding atleast a few times before comming pure rubish
There can also be unbranded blanks of brand name lures that pop up. I've seen a few (painted) brand name ones with different paint jobs to what you see in the stores - so would assume some of the blanks leak out as well. Other difference is the cheap terminal tackle on them, but they are the exact same mouldings.

saph
Rank: Garfish
Rank: Garfish
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:58 am
Likes received: 10 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by saph » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:26 pm

happyfriggincamper wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:09 pm
saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:05 pm
happyfriggincamper wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm
Thanks and also damn you for sharing seb!
saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Also why the sale the week i dont get paid.... would so love a bunch of cheap hard bodys for painting practice.
Unless you were after a particular hb model, you can get a variety of unpainted HBs online cheap to practice on.
I know only issue is with cheap ones they can be of such diffrent qualitys in regards to stuff like platsics plus with a brand name atleast theres some decent quality control and i know it would hold to moulding atleast a few times before comming pure rubish
There can also be unbranded blanks of brand name lures that pop up. I've seen a few (painted) brand name ones with different paint jobs to what you see in the stores - so would assume some of the blanks leak out as well. Other difference is the cheap terminal tackle on them, but they are the exact same mouldings.
True but most of the ones i got leaked so bad because of a cheap plastic weld job it was usless to try and clean it up for a decent cast in resin so taken a break will try again soon but with decent stuff i reckon.

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9221
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Likes received: 253 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:14 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:37 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 am
Some good cheap lures there


80% off lures.PNG


https://tackleworldadelaide.com.au/clea ... red&page=2

:thumbsup:

As a Bait Fisherman, this is my worst nightmare :o_0:


lures.PNG



Cheers, Bug-ger
Well I'll be nice and choose a rod for bait fishing mate lol
https://www.bcf.com.au/fathers-day-fish ... age=1#main



Remove these ads.

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 9221
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Likes received: 253 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:15 pm

saph wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Mattblack wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:08 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 pm
Go online, they have online shop.
Ok, I retract my previous smart ass comment. As you were.
Thanks to Bugman, they're going to have to change the name of the forum to 'Fishing Victoria & South Australia' shortly anyway
#southaustralianinvasion :banana:
Nah it will be 'Fishing victoria, south australia and queensland'

Also why the sale the week i dont get paid.... would so love a bunch of cheap hard bodys for painting practice.
Can't you find cheaper ones on eBay

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 1637 times
Likes received: 387 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by Bugatti » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:05 pm
Mr Bug, you have never used any kind of lures before???
LX, I do use lures, not often and I do have a small collection, even some soft plastics.

But here in SA, or the circles that I hang with, lures aren't as big as in Vic. Plus, we don't have the type of fishing you guys do.

I do use lures for Salmon and Salmon Trout (Trouties), and for snook but with the snook I have found a Pillie fillet on a put down rod catches more than me throwing lures about.

I am more a Baito, but a reluctant frustrated luro (? if that's a word)

Cheers, Bugs , , , , eye twitching just talking about lures

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 11320
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 47 times
Likes received: 347 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:09 am

That’s ok mate.
I used to be a baito as well. Had no clue about lures but found out how much fun they can be and now I absolutely love it! :P
I mean I still love my bait fishing as well but probably do about 50/50 now.
Just love feeling that hit you get when casting a metal from the surf or a plastic :thumbsup:

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1205
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 1637 times
Likes received: 387 times

Re: Tackleworld Adelaide clearance lures

Post by Bugatti » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 am

Lightningx wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:09 am
That’s ok mate.
I used to be a baito as well. Had no clue about lures but found out how much fun they can be and now I absolutely love it! :P
I mean I still love my bait fishing as well but probably do about 50/50 now.
Just love feeling that hit you get when casting a metal from the surf or a plastic :thumbsup:
Hi Lorenzo Xanderbolt (LX)

Oh, yes totally, the "hit" is amazing, from zero to BANG , , , , I just have an aversion to the extended time in-between hits, due to the lack of my ability, more than anything.

I went fishing last night, and shall post the report soon , , , , but it highlights why or what I get out of bait fishing.

Cheers, Bugbaito



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Fishing sales, deals and bargains”