new boat owner..

Gummy Sharks, Mako Sharks, Thresher Sharks, Elephant Sharks, Banjo Sharks, Port Jackson Sharks, Seven Gill Sharks, and more
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: new boat owner..

Post by smile0784 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:46 pm

anth2013 wrote:
tr3los wrote:sorry for the dumb question but where abouts is tortoise head I cant find it on google earth?
Why should we give you location where is tortoise head keeping a secret catching regular gumbos near geleong sound silly question asking help go find urself :tongue: :icon_lolz:

good point
hadnt thought of that one anth2013 lol

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:57 pm

tr3los wrote:haha thanks mate a little spot of mine near Geelong that's all I'll give away :p thanks a lot for the info mate might have to give it a shot!! what about places like stockyards, lang lang, pioneer bay?
Hey if u have been fishing geelong for gummies, why u need to travel wp to get bigger ones, plenty of big gummy in ppb.long trip from geelong to western port.
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

anth2013

Post by anth2013 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:58 am

bowl wrote:
tr3los wrote:haha thanks mate a little spot of mine near Geelong that's all I'll give away :p thanks a lot for the info mate might have to give it a shot!! what about places like stockyards, lang lang, pioneer bay?
Hey if u have been fishing geelong for gummies, why u need to travel wp to get bigger ones, plenty of big gummy in ppb.long trip from geelong to western port.
Bowl not really what ur comments say plenty of big gummies in geelong most around 1 mts very few bigger around i did lost one near my boat quiet large about 12 kilos just off werribee last year.... to target bigger fish u need to travel to rye/sorrento area near channel this where u catch bigger fish to 15 to 24 kilos during season

Return to “Shark Fishing”