Banjo Sharks- The almighty PEST

Gummy Sharks, Mako Sharks, Thresher Sharks, Elephant Sharks, Banjo Sharks, Port Jackson Sharks, Seven Gill Sharks, and more
Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Re: Banjo Sharks- The almighty PEST

Post by Sebb » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:40 am

Never had banjo before. But seems like a lot of effort to fillet etc. And I'm too lazy to do it. Lol.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Seb85 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:40 am
Never had banjo before. But seems like a lot of effort to fillet etc. And I'm too lazy to do it. Lol.
Maybe (I don't know). Nail the head to a tree, cut skin where you want and peel it with a pair of pliers. Works for eels

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Robbie1950 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:30 am
rb85 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:15 pm
Robbie1950 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:13 pm
Seb85 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:33 pm
I feel you. My last trip was looking for gummy and landed three banjo in one hour.
In all seriousness its frigen disheartening when you're on the water constantly re-baiting and untangling rods becaudse of these mutts. I really don't understand why the hell they would be protected.

Out of anger and frustration I was very close from 'taking things into my own hands' but lucky common sense prevailed. :o_0:
Went on a charter a few years back where the skipper was showing off putting the knife into rays and skates. Goes completely against the social media profile this individual drives to make a buck.
As tempting as it is to do the same I dont think its the right way. Talking about charter operators, I watched a youtube clip not long ago posted by probably the best know operator in not only PPB but Victoria. He was commenting on how 'all the shitkickers' driving past him had no idea about fishing because they had sh$t sounders. He sounds like a big knob if you ask me, although I could be wrong.
The fella I’m referring to is no longer running charters but is still prevalent in the angling game. Very average to refer to people as that just another bloke with their head up their own rear I guess
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:16 pm

Robbie wasn’t Richie or Cini was it?
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Return to “Shark Fishing”