A few not there others are

Gummy Sharks, Mako Sharks, Thresher Sharks, Elephant Sharks, Banjo Sharks, Port Jackson Sharks, Seven Gill Sharks, and more
rb85
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1936
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean

Re: A few not there others are

Postby rb85 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Great work. Have you considered cleaning them in a scaler bag?



Remove these ads.

denis barden
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:01 am

Re: A few not there others are

Postby denis barden » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:02 pm

No squid/fish at St Leonards.No Greeks no Fush
Best and only Jig Harimitsu 3.5 Albino or Wagisaki.Use size 4 if you can get them
Nothing at The Cottage by the Sea

User avatar
Mattblack
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 pm
Location: South East Suburbs

Re: A few not there others are

Postby Mattblack » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:38 pm

denis barden wrote:No squid/fish at St Leonards.No Greeks no Fush
Best and only Jig Harimitsu 3.5 Albino or Wagisaki.Use size 4 if you can get them
Nothing at The Cottage by the Sea

Cheers...I didnt know you could get a size 4

denis barden
Rank: King George Whiting
Rank: King George Whiting
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:01 am

Re: A few not there others are

Postby denis barden » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:24 am

rb85 wrote:Great work. Have you considered cleaning them in a scaler bag?

Yes These ones I did use a scaler bag
It does clean out some muck-Also made sure they shot there ink before boating them

rb85
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1936
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean

Re: A few not there others are

Postby rb85 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:10 pm

denis barden wrote:
rb85 wrote:Great work. Have you considered cleaning them in a scaler bag?

Yes These ones I did use a scaler bag
It does clean out some muck-Also made sure they shot there ink before boating them


If for eating and you arent concerned about rings butterfly the hood then drive back to the ramp in the bag there till be very little cleaning required.


Return to “Shark Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests