fish lip grips with scales

rixter

Re: fish lip grips with scales

Post by rixter » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Fish-cador wrote:that digital one is still missing some features - no bite alarm, no hook remover, no knot tying capability, no telescopic handle, no built in gaff. LOL
Because digital scales are made for weighing drugs, not fish ! ...lol / joke ! :lolf:
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Rod Bender wrote:
raco09 wrote: I rarely fish freshwater unless its for dirty stinky carp.
Then feel free to use them! I think you can actually increase the weight of the carp by swinging the scales around in a circular motion! What would also be interesting is seeing how far you can toss them after weighing. Only joking! I always kill them immediately so they don't suffer (don't try what I suggested at home kiddies).
cheers
Jim
Bahahaha. Thanks Jim. I've never seen flying carp. Lol
should try it. :crazy:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:08 pm

poodoo wrote:
raco09 wrote:
Rod Bender wrote:Not really sure what fish you chase but in freshwater they are bad news! It is an accepted fact that you should never lift a Murray cod (babies exempt) by its head if you intend releasing it! Of course if you are keeping the fish then it doesn't matter. You may know more about the species you would intend on using it for in regards to running the risk of breaking a fish's neck (that's the problem with big cod) before releasing it.
cheers
Jim
Thanks for the info Jimmy. I rarely fish freshwater unless its for dirty stinky carp. Im more a saltwater fisherman. I wouldnt mind the grips so I can weigh fish when i catch them. That is, "when" i do "catch" something. lol :D Cheers
Better bring FC around to your next trip so you can test it out! :tongue:
Weigh him after pulling him out of the drink you reckon? Lol
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Steff

Post by Steff » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:29 pm

raco09 wrote:
Rod Bender wrote:
raco09 wrote: I rarely fish freshwater unless its for dirty stinky carp.
Then feel free to use them! I think you can actually increase the weight of the carp by swinging the scales around in a circular motion! What would also be interesting is seeing how far you can toss them after weighing. Only joking! I always kill them immediately so they don't suffer (don't try what I suggested at home kiddies).
cheers
Jim
Bahahaha. Thanks Jim. I've never seen flying carp. Lol
should try it. :crazy:
Hahaha every time i catch one it cops a beating then its used as a frizbee. :Boxing:
So i went fishing on her birthday, .. Hey! She'll have another one!

rixter

Post by rixter » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 am

C'mon guys, although a carp , it's still a fish. As we all know part of the goldfish family too, which alot of people own as pets.
I used to own 2 huge coi carp ( jap goldfish ), they were quite intelligent actually !. They would see me coming with the coi-carp pallets at feeding time and bounce around all excited, I could feed these fish by hand too no worries.
Alot of old memories of my first fishing experiences was fishing carp in the "Hallam/Dandenoing" creeks , it's what got me into fishing , it was better to catch a carp than nothing at all !.
Cheers guys.
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

i currently have the fish lip grabber with digi scale exact to the picture.. but with afew tweeking and adjusting i rkn it does the job perfectly and fine.. though i picked mine up for $15 delivered from ebay.
i havnt had a problem wit mine yet . :)
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 am

rixter wrote:C'mon guys, although a carp , it's still a fish. As we all know part of the goldfish family too, which alot of people own as pets.
I used to own 2 huge coi carp ( jap goldfish ), they were quite intelligent actually !. They would see me coming with the coi-carp pallets at feeding time and bounce around all excited, I could feed these fish by hand too no worries.
Alot of old memories of my first fishing experiences was fishing carp in the "Hallam/Dandenoing" creeks , it's what got me into fishing , it was better to catch a carp than nothing at all !.
Cheers guys.
I'm sure they were only joking like myself! As you were with your reference to weighing drugs - a harmelss joke! Also was nothing offensive about your drug reference as far as I'm concerned - just another joke like ours.
thanks
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 am

raco09 wrote:
poodoo wrote:
Better bring FC around to your next trip so you can test it out! :tongue:
Weigh him after pulling him out of the drink you reckon? Lol
both of you are now on my "NOT TO FISH WITH" list. :bat:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:42 am

vinhii wrote:i currently have the fish lip grabber with digi scale exact to the picture.. but with afew tweeking and adjusting i rkn it does the job perfectly and fine.. though i picked mine up for $15 delivered from ebay.
i havnt had a problem wit mine yet . :)
probably because you haven't caught one big enough for you to weigh? :tongue: :victory:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

andyk

Post by andyk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 am

rixter wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:that digital one is still missing some features - no bite alarm, no hook remover, no knot tying capability, no telescopic handle, no built in gaff. LOL
Because digital scales are made for weighing drugs, not fish ! ...lol / joke ! :lolf:
Fishing is my drug of choice ,can't get enough.!!!!!!!

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”