Wading boots

JoshW

Wading boots

Post by JoshW » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Hey guys,

I've just gotten a new pair of waders and they are the ones with te neoprene sock, so I'm going to need a wading boot for them. I'm just wondering what people here use? I'm assuming any hiking boot/shoe that drains will be suitable, is this correct? I'm looking more towards a boot as I plan to do a bit of walking in them.

Cheers

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Re: Wading boots

Post by meppstas » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Hiking boots should work okay as one of my mates uses them with his waders. I have a pair of Korkers wading boots that have interchangeable soles,
and have found them to be perfect for my river fishing. They come with a rubber grip sole and a pair of felt soles.
cheers
Adrian
Attachments
900x900px-LL-bdb1f1e7_image.jpeg
900x900px-LL-bdb1f1e7_image.jpeg (40.86 KiB) Viewed 595 times
korkers - Copy.JPG
fb3310_2sole_drpdn.jpg
Last edited by meppstas on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

yogibearrrr

Post by yogibearrrr » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 pm

when i got mine i was told the cheap option was to get hiking boots. though since i dont like slipping i went with riverworks xtr series boots, this years model as the grip is different to last years. best pair of shoes i own lol

tandrews

Post by tandrews » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 pm

I have felt soled riverworks boots and the way they grip mossy algae covered logs and rocks is absolutely mindblowing

JoshW

Post by JoshW » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:55 pm

meppstas wrote:Hiking boots should work okay as one of my mates uses them with his waders. I have a pair of Korkers wading boots that have interchangeable soles,
and have found them to be perfect for my river fishing. They come with a rubber grip sole and a pair of felt soles.
cheers
Adrian
Those look real good mate. They look like they are waterproof or do they drain the water out?

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”