Fishing bags and trolleys

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Fishing bags and trolleys

Post by mazman » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey guys thought it would be good to see what bags, trolleys or other means of moving gear round people are using, if you use multiple bags outline what each bag is used for and if it is homemade/modified post some pictures up for all to see.

I'll get the ball rolling
For light lure fishing I use a blue satchel
For heavier lure fishing I use a black back pack
For bait fishing on beaches, rock ledges/walls, piers etc. i use the frame from an old hiking pack with gear strapped to it (shown below).

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Re: Fishing bags and trolleys

Post by DougieK » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:05 pm

You've seen my setup but anyway...

Summer spinning the beach, pair of boardies, belt with leader and a knife, peanut butter jar i've cut belt loops into full of lures.

Winter spin small backpack.

Bait fishing 99% of the time I carry the same small backpack, rods in one hand, bucket in the other.

Land based expedition I carry either a small or large back pack, break the rods down and tie them in a sling to sit on my shoulder, and tie a shopping bag full of bait to the bottom of my pack, leaving both arms free if I need to climb up or down something, usually the cliff above the rock ledge we've just spent an hour walking too.

Trolley's i'll pass on, I don't really see what gear I could possibly need that I can't pick up and carry.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”