a nights work

Dano

Re: a nights work

Post by Dano » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:34 pm

moeee wrote: Do they work better than a WA Pilchard?
People usually use them with bait but Ive caught fish without bait on them.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:06 pm

The idea of making so many is once you start making them make enough for hopefully the season, tuna tube taught me then I bought the fly tying gear off ebay so I could make my own. Somedays they are the go to rig somedays I may as well put no hooks on, I usually run 1 snapper snatcher the others running sinker the same when drifting. I always put a bit of bait on either pilchard or squid. I lost one today off werribee, usually they last pretty well but sometimes they get ripped to bits by aggressive fish.
The guys I usually fish with have the attitude of share and share alike its easier than carrying ten tons of gear from boat to boat.

abzz

Post by abzz » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Looks very neat, should work a treat!

tuna tube

Post by tuna tube » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:47 pm

About time nude up. Need a few 2/0 rigs as I've run out and no time to make any. Bleeding pilchard please. Cheers
Cheers
The Tube

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Dano wrote:Video tutorial please! when I make them, its all weird and I cant even snell them
http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/ducky ... 6.mp4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here's a vid I made a while ago. Not the neatest but definitely gets the job done. With some practice you'd get them as neat as the ones nude up has done. They are crackers.

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:31 am

moeee wrote:Why did you make so many?
Is your method a mass production sort of thing where it is as quick to make ten as it is to make one.
Or do they get snagged a lot.
Or do they get damaged badly once a fish grabs it.
Or are they to share with fishing buddies.
Or none of the above?

Do they work better than a WA Pilchard?
Is there a slight chance at all that you can post a report with a fish..or am I grasping at straws

Bm
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Dano

Post by Dano » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 am

ducky wrote:
Dano wrote:Video tutorial please! when I make them, its all weird and I cant even snell them
http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/ducky ... 6.mp4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Here's a vid I made a while ago. Not the neatest but definitely gets the job done. With some practice you'd get them as neat as the ones nude up has done. They are crackers.
video doesnt load

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:48 am

Dano wrote:
ducky wrote:
video doesnt load

Last attempt. It was a pain to upload too. After this I got a YouTube account. It should work on a PC though.

Return to “Other Fishing Equipment”