snorkeling , free diving around warmies in newport

Forum for Snorkeling information around Melbourne.
williwonder

Re: snorkeling , free diving around warmies in newport

Post by williwonder » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:06 pm

gregmaka wrote:I went to the big apple rock concert back in the 80s,and i also swam the Yarra river,and not to mention jumping off Swanson St bridge at the Yarra. I still have nightmares thinking about it.The water was so deep,i could see the light above me but seemed that it took forever to surface to the top on my last grasp of air. [with all my clothes on]

I thought i would add this bit of got noting to do with this topic just to keep you all entertained.

I went to Big Apple Rock as well, my mates jumped off the bridge I didnt have the heart to do it.

Shown your age gregmaka

gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

Post by gregmaka » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Was a great day,i must of been 15-17 not sure.My younger brother jumped off as well and he is an asmatic. I imagine if i didn't come home with my bro.
That was real oz rock those days.

JMKW

Post by JMKW » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:38 pm

So I went down there yesterday just to have a look and the water is clear I could see 2-3 m and that's just standing on the rocks
In the launch boating channel around the edges around the rocks I think the only thing to be worried or scared about would be the people fishing getting pissed off cause they would be getting out fished lmao

Return to “Snorkeling and diving around Melbourne”