Nice start to the season

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Armadyllo

Nice start to the season

Post by Armadyllo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Fished in great conditions saturday evening of carrum, fish went crazy for a good hr caught and released 16 fish then left them biting, what a great way to open the snapper account.
Attachments
Picture 020.jpg
Picture 020.jpg (57.2 KiB) Viewed 932 times

Fish-Hunter

Re: Nice start to the season

Post by Fish-Hunter » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Exellent catch mate :clap: , i fished Saturday arvo & into late of the night top of the bay & got one good run that i didnt hook up on & that was it smh .

Armadyllo

Post by Armadyllo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks Miker, we didn't hit the water untill 7:04pm 15 minute boat run to the spot drop rods in the drink and burley, 15 min later it was on for over an hr Awesome night, I had friends fishing near the end of the chanel markers blackrock area and they only got onto the one.

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Great! Catch! mustve been awesome fun with your mates :)
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Armadyllo wrote:Thanks Miker, we didn't hit the water untill 7:04pm 15 minute boat run to the spot drop rods in the drink and burley, 15 min later it was on for over an hr Awesome night, I had friends fishing near the end of the chanel markers blackrock area and they only got onto the one.

It was a nice evening on Saturday & you certainly dropped your lines over the big Red's :thumbsup: , your mate should be glad he also got one . Many hundreds of boats were out the same Saturday & the majority returned without fish .

Armadyllo

Post by Armadyllo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey vinhii yeh was a great session plenty of laughs.

Cheers miker I didn't realize things were a bit slow would of thought everywhere was going off

Dyll

Dr Drift

Post by Dr Drift » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Well done Armadyllo....
You where in the right place at the right time.... Friday i tried north... only small school fish upto 2kg with the odd 4 but rare... decide to hit carrum and fish went off.... saturday went carrum and fish went nuts with every one off my mates all doing extremely well and i mean they went nuts.... Sunday all my uncles thought it carrum was a sure thing...lol well they shut down and 8 boats in our group could not turn a reel.... Today most who went there also found it tough... so thats fishing.... one day they go nuts than tomorrow they shut down just as quick as they where on fire....

We had a 6way hook up on saturday with all fish 5kg mark... me and my father just looked at each other and laughed....
Dr Drift...
<((((((><

FishHardButFishSafe...

Armadyllo

Post by Armadyllo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks dr drift
That's is fish,n for you up and down like a yo-yo I always try and get a few things on my side air pressure, tide, time of day etc but never guarantees a fish. Do you worry about these things yourself or just get out there and give it a go. I've been following your posts for a while good to finally chat and hope to see you around.

Cheers dyll

Beno

Post by Beno » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Definitely a nice start, well done mate!
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/BenosFishing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to - Garfish/Float Rig
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BenosFis ... 213?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shazdoggg

Post by shazdoggg » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:39 am

Last edited by shazdoggg on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I got time,
I wet a line cos Im a junkie,
been fishin since a kid,
I like it cos it numbs me..

Return to “General”