All snapper season meet up is cancel

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

All snapper season meet up is cancel

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:15 pm

the reason that is cancel, due to not much commitment from last fishing meet up and I can't fish at the moment due to money and parent relationship problem, and don't want any bull from my parent. Right now I got a gig at vinnie... I also i might not able to fish at all and my mother too. Also they don't want me to go fish anymore, even I said I don't any money from them when i go fish. I'm not sure about fish thing at the moment. Also the banned warning get me going to hiatus, I just make joke and having fun that all.
Further just my parent all being strict and takeing me my right to enjoy life thing that I like, like gaming, filming, fishing and giving that stupid reality check, which I know about it.
Overall my passion for thing just tried, when it finish I don't know what to do anymore. right now honestly I'm very tried and don't know to go anymore. All I thinking about is damn job... and looking... for it... and getting it.....
I am dead. Feeling deep inside.
Right now just I want to go hiatus because of banned warning.
I was look forward to make some friend in this fishing online community but how the hell can you fish when some is can't fish at all because of damn personal problem, all he that he enjoy is take away.
That all I wish, to make friend in this forum try to change my self from being unsocial... but still feel like.... i don't know.
Some of you i meet personally.... which on that I was thinking about getting number and try to friend on that day we meet but it just maybe it one time thing..... I'm just not sure about it and I don't know what to said at the moment... tried to my friend is hard with my age 21 and with my insecurity and how I see people... sometime I feel like I'm just pathetic like 21... can't do nothing about my life.... damn I should not born from start... if i know all this think will happen.
Overall just dead inside very.
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: All snapper season meet up is cancel

Post by Lightningx » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Take a deep breath mate. Relax.
If you feel like you need to find a job then concentrate on that for now. You can always pick up fishing later in life. You still have your whole life ahead of you :P

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Jason chin up my friend things will get better.

Personally I cannot relate to what your going through but I do know your still young and have been a much welcomed addition to this site with your enthusiasm for the sport. Don't worry about the Ban warning a lot have been reminded to behave ourselves even me and yes I have been banned before for a few months.

The last few months I have been unable to fish as much as I like barely at all but I get enjoyment reading others reports and videos. My moment's will come and so will yours.

Please reconsider your hiatus and just do as I do and read the reports and dream of the time ill get to go fishing again.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Everything gets better Jason. Talking about it helps, even online to a bunch of people you've never met, but I highly suggest speaking to your GP and telling them your feelings also. They can and will get you the help you need.

Take care my azn friend

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:15 pm
the reason that is cancel, due to not much commitment from last fishing meet up and I can't fish at the moment due to money and parent relationship problem, and don't want any bull from my parent. Right now I got a gig at vinnie... I also i might not able to fish at all and my mother too. Also they don't want me to go fish anymore, even I said I don't any money from them when i go fish. I'm not sure about fish thing at the moment. Also the banned warning get me going to hiatus, I just make joke and having fun that all.
Further just my parent all being strict and takeing me my right to enjoy life thing that I like, like gaming, filming, fishing and giving that stupid reality check, which I know about it.
Overall my passion for thing just tried, when it finish I don't know what to do anymore. right now honestly I'm very tried and don't know to go anymore. All I thinking about is damn job... and looking... for it... and getting it.....
I am dead. Feeling deep inside.
Right now just I want to go hiatus because of banned warning.
I was look forward to make some friend in this fishing online community but how the hell can you fish when some is can't fish at all because of damn personal problem, all he that he enjoy is take away.
That all I wish, to make friend in this forum try to change my self from being unsocial... but still feel like.... i don't know.
Some of you i meet personally.... which on that I was thinking about getting number and try to friend on that day we meet but it just maybe it one time thing..... I'm just not sure about it and I don't know what to said at the moment... tried to my friend is hard with my age 21 and with my insecurity and how I see people... sometime I feel like I'm just pathetic like 21... can't do nothing about my life.... damn I should not born from start... if i know all this think will happen.
Overall just dead inside very.
ahem
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:15 pm
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:12 pm

Mate, if life gets tough, put your shoulders to the wheel.. focus on what is important, fishing is a lifelong passion, not a quick fling.. when the time is right.. fishing time!

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:47 am

I don't have anything to say to help you from your situation mate, all I can offer is a small piece of encouragement that may or may not help you in any way. You've made it this far with fishing and that shows that you've got some passion for it. Now you gotta decide if you should put it on pause just for the time being until you resolve your more urgent life requirements. Focus on one challenge at a time and not trying to hurry and do everything at once, if it's uni then just put all your energy into that or if you want a job right now then get out there and meet the potential employers and show them how much you want to work for them even if it's volunteering first day to gain exp n see if they like what they see. Go apply for new start allowance from centrelink till you get on your feet if money is such a problem, never sign up for cash loans or credit cards though they're booby traps. There is so much help available to you at vertualy no cost and you need to utilise these opportunities. But more importantly like others mention here I think your biggest challenge is at home, you need to be comfortable at home or you can't be mentally prepared for any future goals. Sorry to hear about your situation bro, hope some light shines your way. :ch:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:03 am

Kimtown wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 pm
Everything gets better Jason. Talking about it helps, even online to a bunch of people you've never met, but I highly suggest speaking to your GP and telling them your feelings also. They can and will get you the help you need.

Take care my azn friend
Jas, Kimtown is right, talking helps and even to us. Which we are all happy to chat. But also, it also helps to talk to a Professional, which as Kim said, highly recommend it. Jas, I have had hard times in my life too (lots of us have), I've spoken to my GP AND have phoned a "helpline" (which are free and confidential) and I was amazed how they were understanding of what was going on in my life at the time. But I was even more happy to chat with them because they didn't judge me at all and they made me feel comfortable talking about things that I wouldn't have normally felt comfortable telling anyone. They helped me through those hard times.

On the "warning". Jas, I push things on this forum too sometimes, and some let me know it and they let me have it as well (right or wrong) BUT I'm still here. Yeah, it stings a bit, yeah it makes me feel a bit low , , , , BUT hey, I settle, I take it easy for a bit, I take one step at a time, then I slowly get back into posting and being the Bugatti that I like being.

Jas, I shall PM you

Thinking of you Bud, Bugatti

Sebb
Has liked: 3010 times

Post by Sebb » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:47 am

Come to Docklands anytime weekdays, I'll buy you a coffee and we can fish. It's pretty relaxing.
The water clarity is improving, yesterday I saw a big bream swimming around the pylons.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

KeenAds
Has liked: 23 times

Post by KeenAds » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:12 am

Jason as most people have said we all have rough patches in our lives but its how we get through it that makes us a better person.

I know your into filming and stuff but are you able to put your study on hold for a while till you find a job. Uni is probably almost done for the year maybe you can start dropping resumes into cafes or restaurants as with the warmer weather coming as well as Christmas its the busiest time of the year.

Honestly the only advice I can give is if you can pick up some part time work to get you on your feet, then work on getting your drivers license which will open a whole new avenue to work and fishing.

After that look out moving into a share house (there are lots of adds on gumtree usually) as it sounds like you're home situation isn't nice.

I know what its like to feel useless and have no support but its good your talking to us at least but it would be better to see a professional. I wish I could offer you a job but I am not in that position. Hope it all works out for you and you will be back fishing soon.

Return to “General”