Shoalin shadow knocker fist handline technique revel

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Shoalin shadow knocker fist handline technique revel

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:23 pm

The technique have revel. First make a loop. Then twist loop once and put on bottle and tight. When fish take the bait and run or hook it self. The bottle will knock down. The is down to up. :thumbsup:
Attachments
Screenshot_20190430-211754.png
Screenshot_20190430-211744.png
Screenshot_20190430-211759.png
Screenshot_20190430-211750.png
Screenshot_20190430-211804.png
Screenshot_20190430-211809.png

Jasonfish1234

Re: Shoalin shadow knocker fist handline technique revel

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:52 pm

Any thoughts?

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:45 pm

Very ingenious idea, Jason , , , , I get a bit funny about it being a glass bottle , , , , mainly of it breaking. But I assume a plastic bottle with a bit of sand in it would work just as well.

Would a plastic bottle with some sand in it still work?

If it does, my empty Jacks bottles have to be re-purposed some other way
Still going to empty some more though :-D

Cheers, Bugatti
Thanks for Showin us the Shoalin way

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Wed May 01, 2019 12:11 am

I'm interested to see how it will tackle big sting rays. You might struggle a little with that tackle set up. As a kid many moons ago, my first rod was a bamboo branch with 8 lb mono line attached to the end of it with a float and my hook was made of bent sewing needles. I caught garfish, small salmons, mullets and Tommy roughs off St Kilda pier. It was simple but it was my favourite memories of early fishing days. Fyi them hooks rust literally overnight after use. I'm assuming that this method of yours has a deep meaning for you, if so then goodluck mate. Hope you catch a few good fish and post for us to see. :water:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed May 01, 2019 12:21 am

Kenle wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:11 am
I'm interested to see how it will tackle big sting rays. You might struggle a little with that tackle set up. As a kid many moons ago, my first rod was a bamboo branch with 8 lb mono line attached to the end of it with a float and my hook was made of bent sewing needles. I caught garfish, small salmons, mullets and Tommy roughs off St Kilda pier. It was simple but it was my favourite memories of early fishing days. Fyi them hooks rust literally overnight after use. I'm assuming that this method of yours has a deep meaning for you, if so then goodluck mate. Hope you catch a few good fish and post for us to see. :water:

I agree Kenle.

My most favourite moments of fishing were when I was a kid. And greatest catches I ever had too, just a couple of Bream, or a Tommie session with Dad on the Jetty, raking for crabs with rusty ol' crab rakes. The fancy and the trophy fish of today's times don't come close.

Cheers, Bill
Huckleberry Fin all the way :-D

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:31 am

Kenle wrote:
Thank you.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:33 am

Kenle wrote:
I'll. I been catch with that tackle three kg carp

Return to “General”