Has he got there yet?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Re: Has he got there yet?

Post by April Fool » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:17 pm

Lx...you can easily post reports and not draw criticism. Post a pic or two of scenery, of you holding a fish or a fish on a brag mat. Leave out the 'bag limit' group shot. Reality is people shouldn't complain even if there is a lot of fish in a report but they will...so avoid the group shot.
Cheers
Team Bender
Just got home from a scenery admiring session at the Shepp Marketplace.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:28 pm

meppstas wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:44 pm
Congratulations on reaching the 10,000 mark.. you've been a great contributor to the site.& I for one appreciated your input... :a_goodjob:

cheers
Adrian..
Thanks Adrian. I appreciate it mate.
Cheers.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:25 am

Lightningx wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi Jim,

I feel it was the multiple reports bagging out with fish that the people didn’t like. I was giving the fish to family and friends as well but I feel they thought I was just taking too many fish even though I always never took more than my bag limit.
Anyway that’s done and dusted now.
The username, I used to play a game years and years ago and I liked the name however someone else had it so decided to try it here and no one had it so was all good mate. That’s all :P

Ditto with what the Fool who isn't a fool said.

How much do you earn a year Lightningx, or you Jim or for that matter anyone on here? How much money do you guys make in a year?

Better still , , , , how much tax do you guys pay , , , , I mean actually pay after creative accounting?

Yes exactly , , , , it is non of my business.

SO

If anyone, any member on this forum wants to publicly post a copy of their 2017/2018 Tax return with the name and phone number of their accountant with signed permission for me (or any other member) to view his/her creative accounting records so I (or any other member) can see if you are breaking the rules/laws as I (and any of us) are members of the public and your Taxes are public funds managed by the Government. Then and ONLY THEN can you criticise anything I (or anyone else) posts on here.

YES, you are right , , , , it's your business what you earn and what tax you work out that you have to pay, it is your business and it's up to the government to make sure that you are doing the right thing , , , , not me (or any other member on this Forum)

So

If anyone of us on here are breaking Government laws, Fishing Rules, Forum Guidelines or even not adhering to Common Decency, then it's up to Jon and the team to sort it out , , , , not you.

Leave Jon and the team alone, and also let THEM do their jobs, not you. And leave the other members alone to enjoy this Forum. If you have a problem with anything on this Forum , , , , that is exactly right , , , , YOU have the problem with it. Deal with it and don't deal it out. Simplzzzz

Pay attention to these semantics LX , , , , they are true and accurate

To all members, I don't break any fishing rules , , , , I release ALL the fish I land , , , , (some I release back to the sea, and some I release into my esky).
OR
I only keep 2-3 fish , , , , (the rest I give to family and friends)

Some people look for things to razz themselves up , , , , just don't give em those things.

It's not that I don't care what anyone does, but as long as no laws are broken, then it is up to your choice/preference to do as you see fit, it's not up to me to tell you OR judge you. AND visa versa.

Basic Respect , , , , If anyone has difficulty understanding that , , , , I shall be running a "Workshop - Respecting your fellow Forum member".
You better be quick as I expect that the limited seats are going to fill up fast.

The Workshop is going to be catered:
*Nonna Maria is providing the Biscotti
*Yiayia Stella is providing the Greek Coffee
*AND I shall be providing the , , , , Reality Check

Regards, Bugattiman
Trying to reunite people , , , , with their Villages
If you actually think I am running a Workshop, don't worry, I shall reunite you with your Village first

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:23 am

Bugatti wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:25 am
Lightningx wrote:

Hi Jim,

I feel it was the multiple reports bagging out with fish that the people didn’t like. I was giving the fish to family and friends as well but I feel they thought I was just taking too many fish even though I always never took more than my bag limit.
The username, I used to play a game years and years ago and I liked the name however someone else had it so decided to try it here and no one had it so was all good mate. That’s all :P

How much do you earn a year Lightningx, or you Jim or for that matter anyone on here? How much money do you guys make in a year?

Better still , , , , how much tax do you guys pay , , , , I mean actually pay after creative accounting?

SO

If anyone, any member on this forum wants to publicly post a copy of their 2017/2018 Tax return with the name and phone number of their accountant with signed permission for me (or any other member) to view his/her creative accounting records so I (or any other member) can see if you are breaking the rules/laws as I (and any of us) are members of the public and your Taxes are public funds managed by the Government. Then and ONLY THEN can you criticise anything I (or anyone else) posts on here.

YES, you are right , , , , it's your business what you earn and what tax you work out that you have to pay, it is your business and it's up to the government to make sure that you are doing the right thing , , , , not me (or any other member on this Forum)

So

If anyone of us on here are breaking Government laws, Fishing Rules, Forum Guidelines or even not adhering to Common Decency, then it's up to Jon and the team to sort it out , , , , not you.

Leave Jon and the team alone, and also let THEM do their jobs, not you. And leave the other members alone to enjoy this Forum. If you have a problem with anything on this Forum , , , , that is exactly right , , , , YOU have the problem with it. Deal with it and don't deal it out. Simplzzzz

To all members, I don't break any fishing rules , , , , I release ALL the fish I land , , , , (some I release back to the sea, and some I release into my esky).
OR

Some people look for things to razz themselves up , , , , just don't give em those things.

It's not that I don't care what anyone does, but as long as no laws are broken, then it is up to your choice/preference to do as you see fit, it's not up to me to tell you OR judge you. AND visa versa.

Basic Respect , , , , If anyone has difficulty understanding that , , , , I shall be running a "Workshop - Respecting your fellow Forum member".
You better be quick as I expect that the limited seats are going to fill up fast.

Regards, Bugattiman
If you actually think I am running a Workshop, don't worry, I shall reunite you with your Village first
As a very wise man once said " He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

Congrats Lighting McQueen on reaching the 10K mark .. totally concurred with the sentiments expressed before me .. keep up the good work :thumbsup:

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Post by Aaron75 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 am

Congratulations Lx, and well done on beating AzCoy7 to 10k.

AzCoy7
Has liked: 2 times

Post by AzCoy7 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:27 am

i've been inactive for a loooong time... good job Lightningx, will pop in here every once in a while.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:08 am

LightningX the plugga lockett of the fishing world

smokin_reels
Has liked: 308 times

Post by smokin_reels » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:39 am

Lx your a good bloke .

Cheers

Smokey
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.

AzCoy7
Has liked: 2 times

Post by AzCoy7 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:39 pm

smokin_reels wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:39 am
Lx your a good bloke .

Cheers

Smokey
He sure is.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:46 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:23 am
Bugatti wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:25 am
Lightningx wrote:

Hi Jim,

SO

So

OR

Regards, Bugattiman
As a very wise man once said " He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone"

Congrats Lighting McQueen on reaching the 10K mark .. totally concurred with the sentiments expressed before me .. keep up the good work :thumbsup:
Thanks voodoo! :)

Return to “General”