1-3KG Soft Plastic rod?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Re: 1-3KG Soft Plastic rod?

Post by dazz999 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:57 pm

the daiwa generation black rods would be a great upgrade from the catana nice well made rods at a good price but just be carefull going to light for example were i fish for flattys there,s some good size and i have to bully them up away from the rocks so they dont fray the braid i use 6lb braid

Danners93

Post by Danners93 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:06 pm

ChrisTaylor wrote:
purple5ive wrote:The revamped shimano jewels are actually pretty good i must say, i also like the newer Shimano Raiders,
Also look at the Daiwa TD black Itchy twitchy, Daiwa Td hyper and TD zero (bit more$$)

Ns Amped range, Atomic arrowz (which is made by majorcraft) and the Abu Garcia Veritas V3 models

all are good and within your budget, just got to find what suits you best..
I'll second the 'Itchy Twitchy' nod. Although I'm also happy with my two (different) Raiders.
I'm leaning toward the TD "Scratchy" instead of the "Itchy Twitchy". Exact same specs the Scratchy is just a two piece and 5cm longer than the Itchy Twitchy. Cheers for the tip! :water:

dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Post by dazz999 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:19 pm

nice choice i have the Scratchy great rod . Around the rocks i change over to the shimano impact nano xt 762 1-4kg

Return to “General”