What's happened to the great post abt the boat ramp rules?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: What's happened to the great post abt the boat ramp rules?

Post by rb85 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:02 pm

barra mick wrote:This is pretty good...I adk one question and come back to 13 pages.

Anyway for those who didnt fish it was a great day out there today......
The post that keeps on giving.

How did you go BM look forward to the report.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
ducky wrote:
yepi'mon wrote:
ducky wrote:My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 31, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this thread literally gave me cancer anyway.

I'll take that 445F in your pic once you pass...
Formula 15. But same sh*t.

Yeah Kim it’s a bit of copypasta from a mates smackdown on some tard on breammaster a few years ago. Haha. Figured it was good enough to rebirth.
Hahaha, I love it. Too good to only be used once.
Yeah, nothings funnier than a good cancer joke...I cant keep a straight face when I drive past the Peter Mac Centre
Not here to defend Matt but I think theres a hint of sarcasm there not aimed at people who have suffered or suffering.

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:09 pm

rb85 wrote:
Mattblack wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
ducky wrote:
yepi'mon wrote:

I'll take that 445F in your pic once you pass...

Yeah Kim it’s a bit of copypasta from a mates smackdown on some tard on breammaster a few years ago. Haha. Figured it was good enough to rebirth.
Yeah, nothings funnier than a good cancer joke...I cant keep a straight face when I drive past the Peter Mac Centre
Not here to defend Matt but I think theres a hint of sarcasm there not aimed at people who have suffered or suffering.
Still not the way to get a point across, one of our members who will remain unnamed is battling cancer at the moment, not good.
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

rb85

Post by rb85 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 pm

davek wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Mattblack wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
ducky wrote:

Still not the way to get a point across, one of our members who will remain unnamed is battling cancer at the moment, not good.
Not arguing Dave just think his intentions weren't to be hurtful. Know friends and colleagues who have battled or battling wish the unnamed member all the best.

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Post by canned_tuna » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Wheres Smile and whats that other blokes name again????? 15 pages worth...

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:18 pm

What in the ****

First of all I took mattblacks post as 10000% sarcasm. How no one else could see this is beyond me.

Secondly, I wasn't laughing at cancer. My OWN grandfather died of it, as well as plenty of my family. Cancer itself isn't funny. But the joke Ducky made was humorous.. because this thread actually IS cancer and just became more cancer...

Seriously guys, bunch of SJW's here... purple5 you're an absolute joke. If you don't understand the context of a post (which clearly you don't because you couldn't even see mattblack was being sarcastic) then you should just stop posting full stop. Same goes for you davek and Dennis barden. Way to overreact. Moderators especially should know better imo.

I am massively sorry if you misinterpreted my posts but no, I would never make fun of something as serious as that and I am positive Ducky and Mattblack didn't either.

denis barden

Post by denis barden » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:38 pm

One N not 2
Some guys here need to remove foot from gub before trying to engage brain

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:43 pm

denis barden wrote:One N not 2
Some guys here need to remove foot from gub before trying to engage brain
Yeah ok mate

Maybe you should consider that when attempting to decipher the context of a post LOL

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Kimtown wrote:What in the ****

First of all I took mattblacks post as 10000% sarcasm. How no one else could see this is beyond me.

Secondly, I wasn't laughing at cancer. My OWN grandfather died of it, as well as plenty of my family. Cancer itself isn't funny. But the joke Ducky made was humorous.. because this thread actually IS cancer and just became more cancer...

Seriously guys, bunch of SJW's here... purple5 you're an absolute joke. If you don't understand the context of a post (which clearly you don't because you couldn't even see mattblack was being sarcastic) then you should just stop posting full stop. Same goes for you davek and Dennis barden. Way to overreact. Moderators especially should know better imo.

I am massively sorry if you misinterpreted my posts but no, I would never make fun of something as serious as that and I am positive Ducky and Mattblack didn't either.
Kimtown you and Mattblack may be able to interpret the banter between you two but others can read it differently. You may call the cancer comment sarcasm but I call it bad taste. I'm hear to try and keep the peace while being called out for not doing one thing or over doing another. The mods are not here to be ridiculed, we are simply trying to do what we can to keep the forum running smoothly, some members are making that hard. Enough already, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Saying you got cancer from a post. Regardless of what the situation it is said in is really bad taste.
It almost belittles people who suffer from the damn thing.
Making a mockery of that post again is even worse.

Please have some respect and keep the cancer and **** like that out of jokes. People can easily misinterpret things on the internet.
Photoshop and other stuff yes. But grownups should know better than to just throw the cancer word around like a joke..

Return to “General”