What's happened to the great post abt the boat ramp rules?

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Re: What's happened to the great post abt the boat ramp rules?

Post by Kimtown » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:15 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
o reaalllyyyyyyy i wonder why :bite: :bite: :bite:
Yeah same lol. I reckon it may be something to do with little cry babies who can't take a joke then run to the mods for help :rofl: might be wrong but
Nah mate..
Too.many vodka cruiser drinking wankers who have nothing better to do than derail other peoples report threads.
Look who is crying now :rofl:
Might be wrong but...Nahhhhhh I'm.not wrong ...
LOL you knuckle head

I wasn't even referring to you in my post!!! hahahahaha. You already told me it wasnt you that 'dobbed' on me.. Defensive much? Lol
Ehhh.
But I cant take a joke. And am a crybaby remember from. Your last few posts.
You need to make up your mind .man. otherwise people are going to accuse others for no reason and start ww3 here ffs

What lol

I never accused you of anything other than not being able to handle friendly banter. To make things clear I'm not accusing you of being a cry baby or running to mods although you are one of the more insecure specimens I've come across on my days on the internet, that's for sure.
Last edited by Kimtown on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:20 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Nah mate..
Too.many vodka cruiser drinking wankers who have nothing better to do than derail other peoples report threads.
LOL you knuckle head

I wasn't even referring to you in my post!!! hahahahaha. You already told me it wasnt you that 'dobbed' on me.. Defensive much? Lol
Ehhh.
You need to make up your mind .man. otherwise people are going to accuse others for no reason and start ww3 here ffs
You really need to take a chill pill Steve.. Derail reports? Once you post the report who cares what is said after that? Or do you need a constant ego stroking? You need to stop with the "FFS" and "wankers".. you're starting to sound like one.

Whoever wants to see stuff from reedys rigs, He has a Youtube channel. Knock yourselves out.
why dont you post a good few reports and see what happens when people talk sh*t in there, go on. lets see what happens shall we.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:22 pm

bowl wrote:
cantcatchem wrote:This site is going down the road of the old Fishvic site, dying a slow death, as soon as you give the "Elitists" too much power and you let mods become big bully boys then it is inevitable that this is going to happen
Who you calling a bully...
Screenshot_20181129-142217.png
Maybe get ur backside beachside n relax :)
What are you telling me to my face?

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:23 pm

Mattblack wrote:I'm planning on heading out this weekend....will my Reedys Rigz paternoster flasher rig catch a gummy at the top of WPB or am I better off sticking with the good old running sinker setup? (serious question)
Go a couple of each rig and see what performs better may need to do multiple trips.

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:27 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Nah mate..
LOL you knuckle head

Ehhh.
You really need to take a chill pill Steve.. Derail reports? Once you post the report who cares what is said after that? Or do you need a constant ego stroking? You need to stop with the "FFS" and "wankers".. you're starting to sound like one.

Whoever wants to see stuff from reedys rigs, He has a Youtube channel. Knock yourselves out.
why dont you post a good few reports and see what happens when people talk sh*t in there, go on. lets see what happens shall we.
Man that sounded like it came straight out of a primary school kids mouth. You're acting so immature. I wouldn't care what was said unless someone was maliciously attacking me personally. Mate, I don't get offended easily like some. When people give me a bit of **** i give it right back. It's all in good fun.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote: LOL you knuckle head

Ehhh.

Man that sounded like it came straight out of a primary school kids mouth. You're acting so immature. I wouldn't care what was said unless someone was maliciously attacking me personally. Mate, I don't get offended easily like some. When people give me a bit of sh*t i give it right back. It's all in good fun.
I know u are but what am I?

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:43 pm

Kimtown wrote:I know u are but what am I?
Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me!

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:45 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Takes one to know one!

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
Takes one to know one!
That's it, I'm dobbing on you!

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Alright enough of this buffoonery.. Time to put up a report. *Gets out the flack jacket and tissues*

Return to “General”