Instagram

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Josho

Re: Instagram

Post by Josho » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:Nope no idea at all, that’s why I fit in well here, with the rest of you arse clowns.
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..
Nothing new coming from you mate, as usual p1ss poor effort from you as a moderator on this forum.

Who cares, the forum has gone to sh*t from all the wanna be hero's and all the derailed b******* threads. Mods had had enough of it months ago. But no one takes any notice when they say something. So we may aswell join in the b******* talk.
Haha this forum does suck, first and last one for me.

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:37 pm

Josho wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:Nope no idea at all, that’s why I fit in well here, with the rest of you arse clowns.
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..
Nothing new coming from you mate, as usual p1ss poor effort from you as a moderator on this forum.

Who cares, the forum has gone to sh*t from all the wanna be hero's and all the derailed b******* threads. Mods had had enough of it months ago. But no one takes any notice when they say something. So we may aswell join in the b******* talk.
Congratulations

Josho

Post by Josho » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 pm

bowl wrote:
Josho wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..

Congratulations
Thank you.

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:10 pm

rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..

Thats NOT an excuse mate, specially for someone like you who is supposed to be moderating this forum. you signed up for this when you put your hand up to be a moderator.
if you dont like it, then leave or resign your role as a Moderator .. but dont brand everyone here because you didnt like someone or a few posts from a few people..
This thread was meant to showcase Instagram and its users, you have single handedly derailed it by your absolute ignorance on the subject of photography.. and yet you blame others for sh*t talking and bitching and moaning in other threads.
i could go on mate, but i know your son is on here, so i will stop out of respect for him..
And dont think you can excercise your moderator rights and lock this thread, you will leave this Open..
Instagram has a lot of great content fishing and lifestyle photos are great to browse would hate to see this locked. It's a great platform for anyone to share their catches etc. Concur keep it open.
I don't know a lot about instagram and would prefer to stay out of the argument, whoever if something comes up in this thread against the policies of the forum I will lock it so it's up to you members to keep it nice, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:17 pm

davek wrote:
rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Brett wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
WAY TO GO Mr MODERATOR..

Thats NOT an excuse mate, specially for someone like you who is supposed to be moderating this forum. you signed up for this when you put your hand up to be a moderator.
if you dont like it, then leave or resign your role as a Moderator .. but dont brand everyone here because you didnt like someone or a few posts from a few people..
This thread was meant to showcase Instagram and its users, you have single handedly derailed it by your absolute ignorance on the subject of photography.. and yet you blame others for sh*t talking and bitching and moaning in other threads.
i could go on mate, but i know your son is on here, so i will stop out of respect for him..
And dont think you can excercise your moderator rights and lock this thread, you will leave this Open..
Instagram has a lot of great content fishing and lifestyle photos are great to browse would hate to see this locked. It's a great platform for anyone to share their catches etc. Concur keep it open.
I don't know a lot about instagram and would prefer to stay out of the argument, however if something comes up in this thread against the policies of the forum I will lock it so it's up to you members to keep it nice, cheers davo
Booooooooooo

:rofl:

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:20 pm

You should check it out Dave

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Thanks rb and smokin

Let's move on.

What's the benefits or purpose of having a private account on Instagram? Any Instagram gurus here want to explain.

I joined Instagram mainly so I dont get so many friend requests on Facebook. This way whoever wants to follow can follow without having to request permission first. I feel a private account is almost similar to facebook friend request?
I'm sure there's a reason though.
Cheers

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Post by mazman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:32 pm

Privacy would be my guess Steve
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 pm

purple5ive wrote:Thanks rb and smokin

Let's move on.

What's the benefits or purpose of having a private account on Instagram? Any Instagram gurus here want to explain.

I joined Instagram mainly so I dont get so many friend requests on Facebook. This way whoever wants to follow can follow without having to request permission first. I feel a private account is almost similar to facebook friend request?
I'm sure there's a reason though.
Cheers
Not everyone has pics of nice fish they want to show the world! Some people, girls in particular, like their privacy so creepy boys don't beat their meat over their skanky pics

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:03 pm

mazman wrote:Privacy would be my guess Steve
Yeah besides the obvious was wondering if there was anything else.
Some of these so called private accounts have 1k plus followers surely not private account for privacy reasons if that's the case.
Still learning the ropes though

Return to “General”