Big fish channel

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Re: Big fish channel

Post by Mattblack » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:00 pm
rb85 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:23 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:53 am
He's a good fisherman Winga, but **** me he's a d*** head lol
Googled big fish channel and first i founf was this didn't you post a pix with Winga at Port Welshpool.
Ahhh so this is why you bumped that picture I posted of him.

I'll put my hand up and be the first to admit when I'm wrong!! This was obviously well before I met him. My opinion has changed on the bloke. He's genuinely nice away from the camera and was happy to have a chat. Of course I'm going to say g'day to a well renowned fisho if I'm right next to them, despite my previous opinions about him.

In saying this, i think we can all agree that Winga does come across as a bit of a ******** in his videos in a sense... but I've come to realize that's just more his passion for fishing, and giving himself a personalitity that people want to watch. Similar to Sam Newman when he was on TFS

Anyway, nice digging rb85. Must have got a bit of work done today!!! Lol
Ben from OZ Fish will be at Mentone BCF next Wednesday evening if you want to give him a rimming as well ya flip-flopping dog

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 pm
Kimtown wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
Googled big fish channel and first i founf was this didn't you post a pix with Winga at Port Welshpool.

I'll put my hand up and be the first to admit when I'm wrong!! This was obviously well before I met him. My opinion has changed on the bloke. He's genuinely nice away from the camera and was happy to have a chat. Of course I'm going to say g'day to a well renowned fisho if I'm right next to them, despite my previous opinions about him.

In saying this, i think we can all agree that Winga does come across as a bit of a ******** in his videos in a sense... but I've come to realize that's just more his passion for fishing, and giving himself a personalitity that people want to watch. Similar to Sam Newman when he was on TFS

Ben from OZ Fish will be at Mentone BCF next Wednesday evening if you want to give him a rimming as well ya flip-flopping dog
never watched oz fish and wouldn't have a clue in the slightest who it is...

but will do anyway. i'll tell him my names matt black

j_pap

Post by j_pap » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:49 pm

You blokes make me laugh

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Kimtown wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:

No digging more of a stumble Winga is a lot more polished now with his you tube Vlog.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:20 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:11 pm
Kimtown wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Kimtown wrote:

No digging more of a stumble Winga is a lot more polished now with his you tube Vlog.
Yes randomly stumbling upon some key phrase Google searches from 2 years ago haha

Agreed, his videos are a little more down-to-earth very recently

rb85

Post by rb85 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Simple as that. Have interacted with some of the more prevalent celebrity anglers. Never felt the need to get a photo with them. May get PW and Kramer for a photo

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:42 pm
Simple as that. Have interacted with some of the more prevalent celebrity anglers. Never felt the need to get a photo with them. May get PW and Kramer for a photo
Wow!!!! you are absolutely huge man!

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:23 pm

rb85 wrote:

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

Kimtown wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 pm
rb85 wrote:
In my defence I was on the sauce...

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:22 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am
Kimtown wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 pm
rb85 wrote:
In my defence I was on the sauce...
Been there, done that lol. Lets move on shall we? Haha

Return to “General”