need some guidiance

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: need some guidiance

Post by purple5ive » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:49 am

You can see the size of the Reverse chines and the way it works in these videos.. plus the other models and the reason why they dont sink etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0LU-m7vXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5HY5bAvVGo

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 pm

If you decide to build and do alot off the work be prepared for it to take twice as long as you think

Cheers bm.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:21 pm

barra mick wrote:If you decide to build and do alot off the work be prepared for it to take twice as long as you think

Cheers bm.
yes whole heartedly agree x100

Allow even more time if you work full time, have newborns, limited tools and mates who have nfi how to use said tools etc

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:08 pm

purple5ive wrote:
barra mick wrote:If you decide to build and do alot off the work be prepared for it to take twice as long as you think

Cheers bm.

Allow even more time if you work full time, have newborns, limited tools and mates who have nfi how to use said tools etc
I was lucky i hade nude up to work out some mathmathecis measurements for me from time to time.

And skonkerman was great witg wiring advice and quite a few others had great advice from here whenever i was stuck.

A few skilled mates help alot.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:59 pm

barra mick wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

Cheers bm.

I was lucky i hade nude up to work out some mathmathecis measurements for me from time to time.

And skonkerman was great witg wiring advice and quite a few others had great advice from here whenever i was stuck.

A few skilled mates help alot.
Thanks god for good mates

Return to “General”