Clears??

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Millzee
Has liked: 42 times

Clears??

Post by Millzee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 am

I've been playing around teaching myself how to use a design program and working out a design for a set of clears for my boat. I'm thinking I'd only use them when bait fishing over the cold winter months so I can tuck up out of the wind and rain. I have a Quintex 440 Renegade and it's great for casting lures most the year but I'd like to get a bit more bay use out of it through out winter.
I've put out a few feelers on FB regarding getting someone to make them up but if you know anyone feel free to post them up.
My idea is to have one piece across the front that wraps around the front edges of the bimini (two extra alloy poles at the front) to create a large windscreen. This section will have a large window/zipper section for easy access to the anchor and electric motor. The next section will zipper on to cover the sides and have another window for airflow if needed or better vision when travelling in the rain. The third section is a small size mainly to add extra protection for the driver / person in that seat. I think if it's done in 3 sections it might be more versatile and it'll get more use, has anyone on here done something similar and if so what suggestions would you have if doing it again??

Return to “General”