Looking for Fishing Buddy who has a Boat!

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Elly27
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Looking for Fishing Buddy who has a Boat!

Post by Elly27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:29 am

Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote: Yes that sounds about right mate. When you let the hook come out make sure it's right in the middle of the plastic so it swims straight.
As far as the hook up goes for me it varies. Sometimes when a lot of salmons are around I find after I cast as the plastic is dropping through the water column I feel hem hitting the plastic and get a hook up automatically on the drop. Other times after I let it drop I reel and twitch the plastic and get a hook up while reeling in.
Ah okay, I get the jist of it now
You have the right plastic it's just a matter of time now and I'm sure with that one if they are around you will get onto them. Great fun :thumbsup:
Yeah, I am going to try other fishing spots now that I caught something there ^_^
Just drive along beach road and stop off at places and flick around. I'm sure if you do that you will catch some very soon. i really hope you get onto some. Good luck :thumbsup:

Thank you man, I appreciate your help a lot. I am using the book to pick my next destination. Try something close by.

simon2g

Post by simon2g » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:58 am

Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Ah okay, I get the jist of it now
You have the right plastic it's just a matter of time now and I'm sure with that one if they are around you will get onto them. Great fun :thumbsup:
Yeah, I am going to try other fishing spots now that I caught something there ^_^
Just drive along beach road and stop off at places and flick around. I'm sure if you do that you will catch some very soon. i really hope you get onto some. Good luck :thumbsup:

Thank you man, I appreciate your help a lot. I am using the book to pick my next destination. Try something close by.
Must feel good to get onto a few mate after all the hours you've been putting in mate.
Addictive isn't it? :thumbsup:

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:03 pm

simon2g wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote: You have the right plastic it's just a matter of time now and I'm sure with that one if they are around you will get onto them. Great fun :thumbsup:

Must feel good to get onto a few mate after all the hours you've been putting in mate.
It is and quite fun!

simon2g

Post by simon2g » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:08 pm

@Lightingx, is that your beloved squidgy flick bait you love so much that you posted a few pages back mate?

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:52 pm

simon2g wrote:@Lightingx, is that your beloved squidgy flick bait you love so much that you posted a few pages back mate?
To get Lightnings' attention, press the " button to quote him

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:57 pm

simon2g wrote:@Lightingx, is that your beloved squidgy flick bait you love so much that you posted a few pages back mate?
Yes that's the one mate :thumbsup:
I swear I have killed it with that one.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:02 pm

simon2g wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote: You have the right plastic it's just a matter of time now and I'm sure with that one if they are around you will get onto them. Great fun :thumbsup:

Getting there mate :thumbsup:
image.png

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:13 pm

Lightningx wrote:
simon2g wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:

image.png
How much fish do you have stacked in there mate, damn!

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:20 pm

Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
simon2g wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote: Just drive along beach road and stop off at places and flick around. I'm sure if you do that you will catch some very soon. i really hope you get onto some. Good luck :thumbsup:

image.png
Mate I gave away a lot as well to family and friends and neighbours :rofl: that's only like half of it.

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
simon2g wrote:
Elly27 wrote:

image.png
Mate I gave away a lot as well to family and friends and neighbours :rofl: that's only like half of it.

Loving it

Return to “General”