Looking for Fishing Buddy who has a Boat!

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Elly27
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Looking for Fishing Buddy who has a Boat!

Post by Elly27 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:54 pm

rb85 wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
ponderosa wrote:Oh mate! I think utube fishing would be your best option. Said in the nicest way possible of course. Ha.
I just went on a fishing charter yesterday, 5 hour trip. Came home with a Snapper and Flathead. I learnt a lot of things on the trip and found my mistake.

I need to use lighter sinkers, the sinker really plays a big role on the bait. I might try the ball sinker and go back to using Pilchard
What charter did you go on? Who was the skipper? Where did they take you?
Melbourne Fishing Charter, started St Kilda Pier, went to Port Melbourne, Old Pier and then Westerly. Skipper was Andre

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Fish-cador wrote:666 posts and still no boat????
There was one guy who was going to let me use it but he went to Sydney. Another person told me not worth taking the boat out now

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Elly27 wrote:
There was one guy who was going to let me use it but he went to Sydney. Another person told me not worth taking the boat out now
Damn. That makes 2 of us. :( Donald Trump told me i can take the USS Carl Vinson to chase tuna but he went to his golf course with the keys. :down:

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:03 pm

bowl wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
ponderosa wrote:Oh mate! I think utube fishing would be your best option. Said in the nicest way possible of course. Ha.
I just went on a fishing charter yesterday, 5 hour trip. Came home with a Snapper and Flathead. I learnt a lot of things on the trip and found my mistake.

I need to use lighter sinkers, the sinker really plays a big role on the bait. I might try the ball sinker and go back to using Pilchard
Rig setups,sinker weight r completely different from lb to boat fishing.

Any pics of the fish champ.
Attachments
image.jpg

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:08 pm

Elly27 wrote:

Didn't you say the sinkers you were using weren't holding and now you think you need to use lighter sinkers? This I find very interesting...

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Elly27 wrote:

Didn't you say the sinkers you were using weren't holding and now you think you need to use lighter sinkers? This I find very interesting...
Yeah still the sinker has a huge effect on fish taking bait, so I have to use lighter ones still

FishnMiss
Has liked: 10 times

Post by FishnMiss » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:48 pm

:thumbsup:
Attachments
cookin.jpg
cookin.jpg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 518 times
" For Evil to triumph, all that Good people have to do is - Nothing "

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:42 am

:rofl:
Fish-cador wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
Damn. That makes 2 of us. :( Donald Trump told me i can take the USS Carl Vinson to chase tuna but he went to his golf course with the keys. :down:

Taff123

Post by Taff123 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Elly27's gf doesn't let him go fishing because she is a vegetarian and he wants to respect that

Good on him

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Hurray caught my first Banjo Shark!

Return to “General”