Bloody weather sucks

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 8471
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 109 times

Bloody weather sucks

Post by smile0784 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:58 am

So I ended up all my big jobs in preparation for the new baby (since wife is starting to struggle a bit). Due in 2 weeks so I only have 3 half days a week now.

Great I thought can get a few things done in the boat,
Thinking new anchor light on top rocket launchers, New deck light, good clean put, wheel bearings, fix seats up as screws come out.

And then the weather forecast is **** for next week.
Can't even sneak out for a fish this week

Am I jinxed or what???



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Seb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Has liked: 247 times
Likes received: 165 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by Seb85 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:18 am

I hear you.
My kayak is collecting dust in the garage.

With this much rain, the spring fishing will be great.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :fish22:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 8471
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 109 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by smile0784 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:25 am

Hope so with 75 days till snapper season.
Count down me in is on

Lightningx
Rank: Mulloway
Rank: Mulloway
Posts: 10531
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm
Has liked: 30 times
Likes received: 154 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by Lightningx » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:21 am

Yea it sucks alright! I’ve been wanting to head out again as well but haven’t had an opportunity... :(

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1946
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 14 times
Likes received: 98 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by Texas » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Don't fret smile
When the new baby comes, the weather will be the least of your worries
May the delivery be smooth and the baby be as beautiful as it's mother
smile 0785
Gra

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 8471
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 109 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by smile0784 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Texas wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Don't fret smile
When the new baby comes, the weather will be the least of your worries
May the delivery be smooth and the baby be as beautiful as it's mother
smile 0785
Gra
Thanks mate
Just getting antsy to get out again. Th8nk I'll have to cash work in some credit and sneak out once the baby c9mes.alomg

Hopefully everything goes as smooth as you say



Remove these ads.

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1946
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 14 times
Likes received: 98 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by Texas » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:26 pm
Texas wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Don't fret smile
When the new baby comes, the weather will be the least of your worries
May the delivery be smooth and the baby be as beautiful as it's mother
smile 0785
Gra
Thanks mate
Just getting antsy to get out again. Th8nk I'll have to cash work in some credit and sneak out once the baby c9mes.alomg

Hopefully everything goes as smooth as you say
All the very best mate
No pictures and it didn't happen (brag mat would be a nice touch)
Cheers Gra

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 8471
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Has liked: 20 times
Likes received: 109 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by smile0784 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Thanks
Ill get murdered if I put new bub near a brag mat.lol
but I'll suggest it tomorrow to see what tue response will be.

Mite be able to get him non the scales tho lol

StarrangerAU
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:02 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Likes received: 24 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by StarrangerAU » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Thanks
Ill get murdered if I put new bub near a brag mat.lol
but I'll suggest it tomorrow to see what tue response will be.

Mite be able to get him non the scales tho lol
No chance of the lip grip then???

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1946
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 14 times
Likes received: 98 times

Re: Bloody weather sucks

Post by Texas » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 pm

StarrangerAU wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:26 pm
smile0784 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 pm
Thanks
Ill get murdered if I put new bub near a brag mat.lol
but I'll suggest it tomorrow to see what tue response will be.

Mite be able to get him non the scales tho lol
No chance of the lip grip then???
:rofl:
The mind boggles



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “General”