Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post Reply
Whiskers
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Snowy River, Orbost
Has liked: 1 time
Likes received: 55 times

Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post by Whiskers » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:37 pm

$10,000 could be yours. Just for catching a fish.

Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Good Luck!
:bn:



Remove these ads.

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Has liked: 327 times
Likes received: 501 times

Re: Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post by purple5ive » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:58 pm

First one has already been caught
An EP from bemm river.

I Was hoping with the kayak bream comp on there and a 110 or so kayaks out in the system there would have been more caught. But maybe it was just one fish released there.

I'm not sure if the guy who caught it was part of the kayak comp though.
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 65 times
Likes received: 195 times

Re: Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post by mazman » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:44 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:58 pm
First one has already been caught
An EP from bemm river.

I Was hoping with the kayak bream comp on there and a 110 or so kayaks out in the system there would have been more caught. But maybe it was just one fish released there.

I'm not sure if the guy who caught it was part of the kayak comp though.
Yeah I saw that one at weigh in, believe there's some tagged flathead in bemm as well
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Has liked: 327 times
Likes received: 501 times

Re: Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post by purple5ive » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37 am

mazman wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:44 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:58 pm
First one has already been caught
An EP from bemm river.

I Was hoping with the kayak bream comp on there and a 110 or so kayaks out in the system there would have been more caught. But maybe it was just one fish released there.

I'm not sure if the guy who caught it was part of the kayak comp though.
Yeah I saw that one at weigh in, believe there's some tagged flathead in bemm as well
looks like he was part of the comp too.
How did you end up going at the comp?
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D

User avatar
mazman
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Has liked: 65 times
Likes received: 195 times

Re: Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post by mazman » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03 am

purple5ive wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37 am
mazman wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:44 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:58 pm
First one has already been caught
An EP from bemm river.

I Was hoping with the kayak bream comp on there and a 110 or so kayaks out in the system there would have been more caught. But maybe it was just one fish released there.

I'm not sure if the guy who caught it was part of the kayak comp though.
Yeah I saw that one at weigh in, believe there's some tagged flathead in bemm as well
looks like he was part of the comp too.
How did you end up going at the comp?
Had a good day one weighing in 2.41kg but couldn't find the bigger bites day two and only had 2kg at weigh in. finished in 31st out of 117.
Caught 70 or so bream across the two comp days with all of them on bents and shallow jerkbaits.
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

purple5ive
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Has liked: 327 times
Likes received: 501 times

Re: Golden Tag Competition Launching on Sunday

Post by purple5ive » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:13 am

mazman wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:03 am
purple5ive wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37 am
mazman wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:44 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:58 pm
First one has already been caught
An EP from bemm river.

I Was hoping with the kayak bream comp on there and a 110 or so kayaks out in the system there would have been more caught. But maybe it was just one fish released there.

I'm not sure if the guy who caught it was part of the kayak comp though.
Yeah I saw that one at weigh in, believe there's some tagged flathead in bemm as well
looks like he was part of the comp too.
How did you end up going at the comp?
Had a good day one weighing in 2.41kg but couldn't find the bigger bites day two and only had 2kg at weigh in. finished in 31st out of 117.
Caught 70 or so bream across the two comp days with all of them on bents and shallow jerkbaits.
Thats madness, well done 70 fish on a comp day is just crazy with so many others out there fishing.
well done man 31 out of 117 is an awesome effort in my books :vy:
Small Fish Specialist :-D :-D :-D



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Fishing Competitions”