Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

King George Whiting, KGW, Ting
rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 209 times
Likes received: 287 times

Re: Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 am

Think a kayak and land based tally can be kept.
Leaderboard is fine I can do a weekly or fortnightly update but as far as S.A. as it’s a Vic site will keep it within Vic sorry bug.
NOT Associated with TiCA, Strike Pro, Daiichi, Mapso, Bushranger Lures, XP BAITS, Sax Scent, McLaughlin's Bait



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 2799 times
Likes received: 583 times

Re: Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

Post by Bugatti » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 am

saph wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:59 am
Bugatti wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:11 am
mazman wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 pm
Maybe split it in to three, first to 50cm, biggest LB, biggest boat/yak. Would encourage the landbased guys to go after it a bit more I would think
VooDoo wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 pm
Totally agreed and will second Masman's motion of having 3 categories ... Why?????? .... Coz i fish landbased

"Bump"


Hey rb,

I'm all for "categories" too

* South Australia and queensland :-D :bn:



Cheers, Bugatti
(in the box seat to take out the SA Division)
Fixed that for you :te:

saph, the addition of a Queensland Division with South Australia AND the ommiting of all other categories is a great idea, we should put that forward to rb , , , ,

Oups, hold the phone, I just read rb's response :(

Unfortunately rb is pretty sharp, he knocked that on the head pretty quick smart. He said something about it being a Victorian Fishing Forum

You know what saph, maybe there can be a miscellaneous category, I know I'm missing some "cellaneous's". Well I think that's what my Psychiatrist said :o_0:

Cheers, Bug
All in fun boys

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am
Has liked: 2799 times
Likes received: 583 times

Re: Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

Post by Bugatti » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 am
Think a kayak and land based tally can be kept.
Leaderboard is fine I can do a weekly or fortnightly update but as far as S.A. as it’s a Vic site will keep it within Vic sorry bug.

Nah, all in fun rb, was never serious about the SA Division (but I'd keep an eye on saph though, Queensland ha, like Rocky says to Bullwinkle, that trick will never work)

On another serious note, though. To make it easier for you rb, updates probably only would be needed to be done if the lead changes, or monthly, which ever suits you

Cheers, Bug (always thinking , , , , I think)

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 209 times
Likes received: 287 times

Re: Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 am

Bugatti wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 am
saph wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:59 am
Bugatti wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:11 am
mazman wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 pm
Maybe split it in to three, first to 50cm, biggest LB, biggest boat/yak. Would encourage the landbased guys to go after it a bit more I would think
VooDoo wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 pm
Totally agreed and will second Masman's motion of having 3 categories ... Why?????? .... Coz i fish landbased

"Bump"


Hey rb,

I'm all for "categories" too

* South Australia and queensland :-D :bn:



Cheers, Bugatti
(in the box seat to take out the SA Division)
Fixed that for you :te:

saph, the addition of a Queensland Division with South Australia AND the ommiting of all other categories is a great idea, we should put that forward to rb , , , ,

Oups, hold the phone, I just read rb's response :(

Unfortunately rb is pretty sharp, he knocked that on the head pretty quick smart. He said something about it being a Victorian Fishing Forum

You know what saph, maybe there can be a miscellaneous category, I know I'm missing some "cellaneous's". Well I think that's what my Psychiatrist said :o_0:

Cheers, Bug
All in fun boys
Bugaboo the problem is there’s limited sth Australian anglers here which puts you at a massive advantage considering the size Kgw Sth Aus is renowned for.

As for qld you got no hope with the puny Sand Whiting you guys get sorry Saph.
NOT Associated with TiCA, Strike Pro, Daiichi, Mapso, Bushranger Lures, XP BAITS, Sax Scent, McLaughlin's Bait

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 209 times
Likes received: 287 times

Re: Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:27 am

Bugatti wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 am
rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 am
Think a kayak and land based tally can be kept.
Leaderboard is fine I can do a weekly or fortnightly update but as far as S.A. as it’s a Vic site will keep it within Vic sorry bug.

Nah, all in fun rb, was never serious about the SA Division (but I'd keep an eye on saph though, Queensland ha, like Rocky says to Bullwinkle, that trick will never work)

On another serious note, though. To make it easier for you rb, updates probably only would be needed to be done if the lead changes, or monthly, which ever suits you

Cheers, Bug (always thinking , , , , I think)
All good Bill it will be done sporadically it’s a fun comp you can still post a SA kidney slapper it just will be a consolation prize.
NOT Associated with TiCA, Strike Pro, Daiichi, Mapso, Bushranger Lures, XP BAITS, Sax Scent, McLaughlin's Bait

saph
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:58 am
Has liked: 1 time
Likes received: 47 times

Re: Fish Vic Inaugral Whiting Whacker Award.

Post by saph » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:00 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 am
Bugatti wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 am
saph wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:59 am
Bugatti wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:11 am
mazman wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:14 pm
Maybe split it in to three, first to 50cm, biggest LB, biggest boat/yak. Would encourage the landbased guys to go after it a bit more I would think
VooDoo wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 pm
Totally agreed and will second Masman's motion of having 3 categories ... Why?????? .... Coz i fish landbased

"Bump"


Hey rb,

I'm all for "categories" too

* South Australia and queensland :-D :bn:



Cheers, Bugatti
(in the box seat to take out the SA Division)
Fixed that for you :te:

saph, the addition of a Queensland Division with South Australia AND the ommiting of all other categories is a great idea, we should put that forward to rb , , , ,

Oups, hold the phone, I just read rb's response :(

Unfortunately rb is pretty sharp, he knocked that on the head pretty quick smart. He said something about it being a Victorian Fishing Forum

You know what saph, maybe there can be a miscellaneous category, I know I'm missing some "cellaneous's". Well I think that's what my Psychiatrist said

Cheers, Bug
All in fun boys
Bugaboo the problem is there’s limited sth Australian anglers here which puts you at a massive advantage considering the size Kgw Sth Aus is renowned for.

As for qld you got all the hope with the big Sand Whiting you guys get sorry Saph.
:te:

All good im not fishing much right now anyways cleaning out the garage has my back in pain right now so carrying my tackle tray would basicly be torture.



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Whiting Fishing”