Search found 572 matches
- Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:13 pm
- Forum: Melbourne CBD & Docklands area
- Topic: Nong 28/04/2018
- Replies: 9
- Views: 628
Sensational fish, Deathray! You're one up on me - I've been out the last 2 nights for zero so far. I'm having trouble finding any schools of mullet, which may be part of the issue. Keep at it - I'm sure you will get that metre fish soon.
- Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:47 pm
- Forum: General Salt Water Fishing
- Topic: Earth worms to saltwater worms
- Replies: 10
- Views: 360
I used to catch a lot of bream on them in estuaries, but my weirdest effort was sight casting for garfish on a swift flowing tidal river at Marlo with compost worms on a float ... and it worked!
- Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:24 am
- Forum: Northern Victoria Fishing Reports
- Topic: Metre Boof from the Goulburn!!!
- Replies: 40
- Views: 1159
An extraordinary effort - what a fish! It's always so satisfying when you try a new technique or location (or both) and come up with an amazing result like that. Well done, Truedogz!
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:29 am
- Forum: Classifieds
- Topic: Pfleuger trion transcendent travel rods for sale
- Replies: 5
- Views: 390
I fish with the two piece version - it's a great little rod.