Search found 148 matches
- Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm
- Forum: Boating
- Topic: Lowrance side scan screen shots of salmon school
- Replies: 28
- Views: 1246
Thanks for the effort Steve, great post!
- Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:24 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Tell me a crazy fishing story.
- Replies: 36
- Views: 1349
JasonAsianfishing wrote:I'm trying to gather data about fishing and thought story. I m not a troll. I think it fun to share about fishing experience.
All of a sudden his English isn't fake Asian.
- Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:40 am
- Forum: Other Species
- Topic: First Wild Rainbow and likely PB for the ages.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1422
Congrats on the PB SR and awesome vid there Alex.
Kimtown wrote:If they aren't being obnoxiously dumb at supermarkets, walking right in the path of our shopping trolleys then they are mooching in on our spots on the jetty and raping and pilaging our pipi population
Great Site this one, open racism on display from mods to almost all on this thread.
a quick way if you didn't want to go through MS paint to minimise size of file, is to email it back to your self and there should be a pop up that asks you what size pic you wanna send.
- Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 am
- Forum: Tasmania
- Topic: Two years apart, what's the odds of it happening again!!!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 622
That is an awesome story and result. Just out of curiosity, are your castoff parting at the leader knot? And do you use an allbright leader knot?
- Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:52 am
- Forum: Department of Primary Industries / Fisheries
- Topic: Better Boat Ramps, Free Parking And More Fish For Victorians
- Replies: 41
- Views: 2061
All steps in the right direction if the actually deliver on this promise. We still need more ramps for PPB and WP though.
- Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:17 am
- Forum: Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula
- Topic: Big squid on the chew!
- Replies: 120
- Views: 3741
Kimtown wrote:someone is triggered!
Take pot shots, then say its all only friendly banter, then celebrate when you've managed to trigger someone? Yeah classy.