Search found 1158 matches
- Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:27 am
- Forum: Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula
- Topic: webb dock
- Replies: 7
- Views: 884
one of the best places to fish in my eyes always done well their
- Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:28 am
- Forum: Melbourne Land Based Fishing
- Topic: mordy pier
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1555
this post is a few weeks old day one of the complete angler sale and What a day! it was Rocked up to Mordy pier at around 10am with conditions pretty rough and windy. We set up at the end of the pier 2 blokes 3 rods each and had fresh salmon, squid and pillies for bait. A few hours later one of the ...
- Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:58 am
- Forum: Show us your purchases
- Topic: Show us your purchases!
- Replies: 3345
- Views: 114294
I got myself just a cheap rod n reel 60 bucks just for when im drifting for flathead or squid just to hang a jig or plastic out the back 2-4 kilo rod -2500 reel running 10lb braid sould do the job well
hey guys after going to the footy on saterday I needed a lift so we headed out from warneet in search of some squid and gummy sharks after getting to the squid spot bagged two in the 1st drift a 27 and 22 cm hood then about an hour later got one more small squid and headed out to deeper water and af...