Search found 2442 matches
- Fri May 24, 2019 9:54 pm
- Forum: General Salt Water Fishing
- Topic: The search for perch.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 189
Few nights back I was looking at the weather forecast and saw some potentially promising signs for some surface action. Couple of mornings later Kayaks on the roof up early Coffee and go time. No stop at MacShite for a Coffee and Nuggets this morning I had a traveller mug loaded with the good stuff ...
I woke up this morning with a head so sore that I wondered, “have the global warming alarmist’s apocalyptic visions come true and the word has ended”? Then I recalled the phone call last night from a good mate, “looks like ScoMo has won it, come over, big party going on”. I turned on the TV & sure ...
- Sun May 19, 2019 6:06 pm
- Forum: Apollo Bay to Portland
- Topic: weekend in warnambool
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1090
- Fri May 17, 2019 7:47 pm
- Forum: Department of Primary Industries / Fisheries
- Topic: TREES FOR FISH EVENT Maribyrnong River Monday 20 May, 2019
- Replies: 10
- Views: 829
Not a bad idea despite the way they spin it.