Search found 64 matches
- Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:12 pm
- Forum: Soft Plastics & Lures
- Topic: Rechargable twitching lure
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5704
I saw them in the Chinese junk shop in Karingal hub. My son and I laughed about it. I didn't look at the price but they wouldn't have been close to $50.
- Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:15 am
- Forum: Fly fishing in Victoria
- Topic: I NEED TO CATCH A FISH!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 997
If its just for a project and you need to be guaranteed a fish just for this occasion go to a trout farm. I just looked this one up on the internet and they said you can take your own fishing gear. Its only 1hr 45 away from you. Just a thought +61 3 5345 6233 TUKI Trout farm 60 Stoney Rises Rd, Smea...
Sea lice are in the water column at any level so by getting the bait off the bottom with a float wont fix that problem. I can remember doing a scuba night dive at Rye and the whole torch and my hand was covered in lice so thick is was just a pink mass. I still laugh about the news when someone said ...
- Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:34 pm
- Forum: Mulloway Fishing
- Topic: Pier fishing off ST Kilda Pier - 100cm/10.4kg big Mullo 11/10/18
- Replies: 42
- Views: 4357
- Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:40 am
- Forum: Department of Primary Industries / Fisheries
- Topic: Media release: GRANTS AVAILABLE TO MAKE FISHING EVEN BETTER
- Replies: 3
- Views: 534
I wonder if they will fund the research and development of a weather machine. If only you could fix that.
- Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 pm
- Forum: Boating
- Topic: How to dispose of old 2 stroke petrol
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1081
And I'll agree with ducky too. Don't use it near your hot water service. A dude did it where I work and he ended up in hospital with 3rddegree burns. But just quietly he was a p**** of a boss and I think karma came back and bit him.