Search found 491 matches
- Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:11 am
- Forum: Marine Electronics
- Topic: Underwater Fish Camera
- Replies: 13
- Views: 424
There is a specialist one called a water wolf, can be configured to be a trolling cam or for bottom fishing. Think it starts around $200. There are some films on it on youtube.
- Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:17 pm
- Forum: General Fresh Water Fishing
- Topic: Float fishing and circle hooks
- Replies: 11
- Views: 556
When you floatfish you have to have the rod in hand or very near. Its only if you leave the bite that you get gut hooked fish. I put everything back and thats one of the reasons I like float fishing, also im a lazy b@stard so hate constant lure casting.
- Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm
- Forum: Melbourne CBD & Docklands area
- Topic: DEFINITELY NOT A RAT KING AT DOCKLANDS
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1159
That was a pretty big fish, not going to be able to skull drag that onto the dock. He'd have been absolutely gutted, fish of a lifetime off the shore.
- Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:25 pm
- Forum: Rosebud to Sorrento/Portsea
- Topic: Chasing big fish
- Replies: 5
- Views: 701
Was on a flight last week and watched Jaws, reminded me I had been trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to catch one from the shore in PPB. Saw the forecast for a solid offshore breeze at one of the spots I had hooked up on so gave it a go. Conditions were great but the fish didn't turn up. Waited for 3 h...
- Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:26 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: WFT Gliss Monotex Hybrid Fishing Line - anyone use it?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 251
I have been using it for float fishing, the bouyancy is great so it works perfectly for that. Agree though that its crap for lure fishing.