Search found 7518 matches
- Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:59 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Where to catch prawns in Victoria ? Need tips and advice
- Replies: 17
- Views: 342
Ah didn’t know that.
- Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:24 pm
- Forum: Welcome to Fishing Victoria
- Topic: Advice on storing boat
- Replies: 19
- Views: 396
dlock99 wrote:no other way but to dig ............need to pick up 1200mm in length..... all good Ive made the decision get the shovel or dingo out this weekend.
Hope it works out for you.
All the best and good luck mate.
- Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:22 pm
- Forum: Williamstown to Werribee
- Topic: Flatties in great numbers (off Williamstown area)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 601
I drifted around Williamstown today, and off the footy ground, and didn't loose a bait. Then crossed the channel towards St Kilda, and picked up about 15 decent size flatties. Great day out, and got a good fresh feed. Can't beat flathead tails! That’s a great bag mate. Too right about them being ta...
- Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:23 pm
- Forum: Off Topic Forum
- Topic: What you think of australian building co. Abc homes?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 394