Search found 6209 matches
- Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:49 am
- Forum: Department of Primary Industries / Fisheries
- Topic: HELP MAKE RECREATIONAL FISHING EVEN BETTER
- Replies: 18
- Views: 427
I’d agree with that. A lot of spots I used to go to and have the place to myself now usually has someone there.
- Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:53 pm
- Forum: Australian Natives
- Topic: Cod Trip 2018 - March 17th/18th
- Replies: 99
- Views: 2164
Another great trip. Great to see a couple of new faces around camp. Not a wasted weekend by far. Heaps of trout cod to keep us occupied and some of them of a decent size. Apparently we may have to re-arrange next years calendar to protect some of our "Long Married" attendees from certain ...
- Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:49 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: East Gippsland - NSW 13/3/2018 -
- Replies: 170
- Views: 2235
It’s been great tagging along with you mate. Hope you do well tomorrow! :thumbsup: Thanks mate, enjoyed your comments! A bronzie behind the 90mile breakers would really top this trip right off! But I'm just happy I get another days fishing with good weather (touchwood) I know you have been wanting ...
- Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:05 pm
- Forum: Geelong, The Great Ocean Road and the Bellarine Peninsula Fishing Reports
- Topic: I'm back!!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 412
Look forward to some more reports soon mate