Search found 9688 matches
I going to give warmies another go for three day. Tomorrow will start. I am chasing CBD snapper. Good luck champ. With the hand line? Yes, Sir I good at cast it. Last time I cast long as the rod casting distance. I got rod at home. However due to university and film stuff I like to be mobile. Ok ma...
- Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:40 am
- Forum: Hooks, Line & Sinkers
- Topic: This may just change your mind about fishing lines.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 240
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:35 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Things you found when fishing?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 616
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:47 pm
- Forum: Mornington To Dromana
- Topic: Mt Martha Rocks + Flinders Pier 19/04
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1049
Couldn't help myself after reading this. I went to mt martha for a quick flick. First one hour was tough, tried white and green jigs in diff sizes. Then 2.5 red egiexile, bang! 3x squids in 15 mins, dropped 2x. Was like 2pm. A lot of boats and kayaks in front of me and didn't see they're catching, ...
- Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 pm
- Forum: General Salt Water Fishing
- Topic: I desperately need help with fishing!!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 584
Hi Croe, Firstly welcome to the forum mate :) I fish those areas you mentioned a lot and every year catch plenty of salmons around this time of the year. I find that in about a month I start getting some more consistent catches. They are great fun to catch with sp’s. Maybe you should target them in ...