Search found 2266 matches
well out of budget unfortunately. looking for a rod that retails around the 200 mark I used to have a shimano ballistx pro. 13 ft, 3 piece. Better than the aero wave I believe. Complete Angler have them. Should be able to get one for around $200 or less. Go into your local tackle store and see what...
- Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 pm
- Forum: Melbourne Land Based Fishing
- Topic: Anyone get snapper at brighton rock wall from carpark?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 933
Have tried there before. No luck but worth a shot.
- Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 pm
- Forum: For sale
- Topic: (FS$300)14ft penn prevail surf rod, okuma trio rex salt 60
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1382
I think MattyP is pretty keen on it. I'm sure he'll come through with the goods.
- Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm
- Forum: Fishing Rods & Reels
- Topic: Overhead reel for surf fishing recommendations
- Replies: 33
- Views: 1290
Raulfc7 wrote:raco09 wrote:Just shine your headlight onto the reel. When you see the reel slowing down keep your thumb close to the spool and press it. This will help prevent a major birds nest
Yea good advice because you know all about birds nest don't you
Very funny Raul. Very funny
If you want to spin, I can highly recommend a Wilson blue steel 10ft rod. I've seen them for $99. They are light, have Fuji gear and can cast heavier lures than a catana. My mate has one and I wish I bought that instead of a shimano 9 ft